Vango Sentinel AirBeam Windbreak -NEW for 2020
- 6.15 KGS
- Calculated at Checkout
Introduced last year by another manufacturer, the Air Windbreak is now available from several manufacturers including this offering from Vango
A nice feature of the Sentinel AirBeam Windbreak is the sections have a single inflation point for quick easy pitching. it is supplied as standard with 3 panels.
Made from Vango's excellent Sentinel Exclusive fabric one of there strongest and most durable fabrics
(Note: the pump is NOT included but a Vango AirSpeed adapter is included and can be used with any standard pump)
What the manufacturer says:-
The Sentinel AirBeam® Windbreak provides a shield from wind on the campsite or sand on the beach to ensure meals and play time are not interrupted by the elements. The AirBeam® structure uses a single inflation point and the pre-angled beams allow additional stability on the pitch for any windbreak needs.
- Inflatable AirBeam structure, provides pole free pitching, ensuring your windbreak is erect within a matter of minutes. (note: the pump is NOT included but a Vango AirSpeed adapter is included and can be used with any standard pump)
- AirSpeed® Valve - Inflate and deflate your tent effortlessly in minutes with the unique and conveniently positioned valve
- Supplied with steel pegs - Strong and durable pegs ideal for most ground types, with a handy carry bag
- Carry bag included - Convenient bag for storage and keeping the product clean
- High Visibility Guylines - Guylines are easily visible to avoid a trip hazard
|Packsize||L75.0 x H25.0 x W25.0cm|
|Weight without Accessories||6.15kg|