Vango Pinnacle 57L-80Hr
- 3.20 KGS
- Calculated at Checkout
New from Vango.
A well made and nice looking passive cooler. This wheeled cooler has a 57 litre capacity. Vango give this cooler a 80 hr /3 day + rating and looking at the thickness of the insulation we would not doubt this specification.
Nice touch is the split lid, which incorporates cup holders. There is also a drain tap to allow the draining of any melt water if you use ice cubes to cool the box.
Like all passive coolers to get the best performance you should fill the cooler to its max capacity using pre frozen ice packs and/or ice cubes to fill all the gaps. Store the coolbox in a cool well ventilated space and minimise opening the coolbox lid.
A nice size cooler ideal for camping or picnics.
What the manufacturer says:-
The Vango Pinnacle 57L cooler is the perfect addition to any day out or camping trip to keep your drinks and snacks cool. Able to hold 75 cans you are sure to fit everything in. Insulated with polyurethane foam, it will stay cool for up to 80 hours. It features 2 carry handles and drink holders in the lid.
- High Density Polyethylene - Superior in strength and highly durable
- Polyurethane Foam Insulation - This high-quality foam insulation maintains cool temperatures
- 57 Litre Capacity - Holds 75 cans
- Two Way Handle - Makes for easy lifting
- Easy Drainage - Empty out your cool box with ease through the tap positioned at the bottom
- Tough, Impact Resistant Exterior - A strong and durable exterior to protect your goods
- Cup Holders - 6 handy cup holders in the lid of the cool box to place your cans/cups
- Cooling Time - 80 hours / 3+ days
|PACKSIZE||L61.5 x H42.0 x W41cm|