Outdoor Revolution Porchlite 260 (Air) - NEW for 2020
- 9.70 KGS
- Calculated at Checkout
FREE Rear Pad Poles - to ensure a better fit against your caravan
Simply enter code " Padpoles20 "at checkout (Make of pad Poles may vary)
New for 2020 Outdoor Revolution have reintroduced the Porchlite name in a poled and Air frame awning range. There is a strong demand for smaller, lighter Porch awning and the Porchlite Air range is Outdoor Revolutions offering into the market. It meets the needs of Caravanners looking for an awning to use on short breaks at he beginning and end of season, when they do not want to erect there Full Awning or Larger Air frame Porch Awning.
The Outdoor Revolution Porchlite Air is based on the popular one pole design the most popular of which is probably the Sunncamp Swift Air and most manufacturers do a version of this style of awning. Outdoor Revolution have added many features into the Porchlite Air, with mesh ventilation fly screen panels on the side doors, a large front PVC window gives lots of light and this is shut out at night with a zip up blind.
There is an option to add a roof support pole and rear pad poles (Optional accessories). .
The fabric is a 250HDE High Density Polyester with a Hydrostatic Head of 3000mm. The Air Frame is a single tube , single inflation Air Tube giving a single inflation point. It features a Boston valve so no pressure relief valve as found on more expensive Outdoor Revolution Air Awnings.
The front door of the Porchlite can be raised onto optional canopy poles to form a sun canopy.
Ideal for early and late season offering a lightweight easy to erect Porch awning that is good value for money.
What the manufacturer says:-
After popular consumer demand, we have reintroduced the Porchlite collection, our bestselling range of lightweight small family porch awnings, which has been specifically designed to be easy to pitch, featuring two ergonomic size options, with width variations of 200cm or 260cm, each of which are available in Pole & Sleeve or Oxygen Air Frame variants. The excellent value premium Porchlite 200 Air inflatable porch awning is the most compact inflatable caravan awning on the market, making it an ideal extension of utility space for an individual, couples or small families. Designed with upper entry level features to appeal to caravanners craving practicality, reliability, simplicity, stylishness and ease of erection, to meet a budget; this is the perfect no-fuss touring solution for short weekends away that no caravan should be without!
The Porchlite 260 Air has been produced using a contemporary ultra-lightweight 250HDE High Density Fabric, which has been intricately woven to deliver especially lightweight and compact products, which pack away neatly into their inclusive carry bag, whilst maintaining strength and durability, making it perfect where weight or space limitations are of key consideration. This flysheet incorporates a 3,000mm² Hydrostatic Head Rating and fully taped seams throughout, meaning it is exceptionally waterproof, therefore rain will simply bead onto the surface, before rolling off. A lighter coloured roof material reflects heat to help maintain a more comfortable internal temperature. The workmanship/canvas hold a Twelve-Month Warranty against any manufacturing faults.
The single point inflation Oxygen Air Frame System is the fastest, simplest and most reliable on the market, without any troublesome adjoining hoses/valves spoiling the immaculate lines of our stunning designs, comprising an individual high-pressure tube, which can be effortlessly inflated within seconds, through a Boston Valve, using the Dual Action Hand Pump provided. All valves are discretely covered by a Velcro Cover for a tidier external aesthetic. The Oxygen Air Frame has been quality controlled to ensure optimal performance and holds an exclusive Lifetime Guarantee*, on our inflatable bladders, for peace of mind in years to come.
Each expansive PVC window panel grants an excellent vista of the surrounding outside world, from the comfort of your caravan awning; these have all been partnered with patterned zip-in curtains, which can be zipped totally out to illuminate the internal living space during the day, or zipped fully in for complete privacy on an evening. The versatile front door panel can be held upright using our optional canopy poles to create a small sheltered front porch area, should you wish to. We have implemented a polyester draught skirt and polyester mud wall to trap heat inside your caravan awning, helping to maintain a more pleasant internal temperature.
We have introduced mesh ventilation fly screen panels in each side door for those hotter days, particularly when touring warmer climates, which assist in optimising internal air circulation, whilst keeping insects at bay. These are produced from our exclusive Phoenix Mesh; an assisted-healing ‘smart’ material, with the structurally incorporated ability to self-repair any ‘snag’ damage caused by consistent usage over time. Simply manipulated, the mesh will return to its original form.
This caravan awning comes complete with a dual action hand pump, steel ground pegs, repair kit, coordinated grey guylines and attachment points for our Lumi-Link Tube Light Kit LED lighting system. Front canopy poles, breathable awning carpet, roof tension pole kit and pair of rear pad poles can also be purchased as optional extras to complement the Porchlite 260 Air.
There are two size options in this range for compatibility with nearly every caravan on the market:
1) Porchlite 200 Air – A Compact 200cm Wide Air Porch Awning, Intended as a Utility Extension for an Individual or Couple on the Move.
2) Porchlite 260 Air – A Small 260cm Wide Air Porch Awning, Designed as a Utility Extension for Mid-Sized Caravanning Families.
- 250HDE Fabric - Ultra-Lightweight High Density All Weather Fabric, Which Has Been Designed to Pack Neatly Away Into the Inclusive Carry Bag.
- 3,000mm² Hydrostatic Head & Fully Taped Seams Throughout - An Exceptionally Waterproof Canvas; Water Will Simply Bead Onto the Surface & Roll Off.
- Single Point Inflation Oxygen Air Frame Tube - A Single Ultra-Sturdy Oxygen Air Frame Tube Allowing Swift & Effortless Pitching Through One Inflation Point.
- Boston Valve - One of the Fastest, Simplest & Most Reliable Inflation Valves on the Market.
- Crystal Clear PVC Windows - Expansive PVC Window Panels, Granting an Excellent Vista of the Outside World, From the Comfort of Your Caravan Awning
- Zip-In Curtains - Leaf Pattern Embossed Zip-Up Privacy Blinds on Every Window, Which Can Be Zipped Out to Illuminate the Internal Space or in For Total Privacy.
- Phoenix Mesh - Mesh Ventilation Fly-screen Panels in Each Side Door, Produced from an Assisted Healing 'Smart' Material, Which Self Repairs Any 'Snag' Damage.
- Zip-Back Side Doors - Side Access Doors for Improved Accessibility to Your Caravan & Awning.
- Polyester Draught Skirt - A Polyester Draught Skirt to Trap Heat Inside the Caravan Awning, Helping to Maintain a Comfortable Internal Temperature.
- Polyester Draught Exclusion - A Polyester Mud Wall to Trap Heat Inside the Caravan Awning, Helping to Maintain a Comfortable Internal Temperature.
- Zip-Up Front Door- Versatile Front Door Panel, Which Can Be Held Upright Using Optional Canopy Poles, in Order to Create a Convenient Porch Area.
- Grey Guylines - Colour Coordinating Grey Guylines & Quick Adjusters to Firmly Secure the Caravan Awning.
- Storm Strap Anchor Loops - Attachment Points For Our Optional Endurance Storm Straps.
- Graphite & Warm Grey Colourway.
- Twelve Month Warranty on Workmanship & Canvas Against Any Manufacturing Faults.
- Includes: Dual Action Hand Pump, Steel Ground Peg Set, Repair Kit & Lumi-Link Tube Light Kit Attachment Points.
- NET WEIGHT: 10.7kg
- WIDTH: 260cm
- LENGTH: 240cm
- HEIGHT RANGE: 235cm-250cm
- PACK SIZE: 79cm x 41cm x 35cm
- AWNING RAIL LENGTH: TBA
- HYDROSTATIC HEAD: 3,000mm²
- COLOURWAY: Graphite/Warm Grey
This awning has been especially designed and is perfect for touring use; it is not intended for seasonal or residential purposes.