Outdoor Revolution Eclipse 325 Pro - NEW for 2020
- 24.00 KGS
- Calculated at Checkout
What the manufacturer says:-
MODERN PREMIUM TRADITIONAL FEEL SMALL FAMILY CARAVAN AIR AWNING
Outdoor Revolution presents the BRAND NEW Eclipse 325/420 Pro; a premium traditional feel caravan awning with a contemporary twist and a single inflation point to guarantee effortless pitching on those spontaneous caravanning breaks. A generous interior and flexible living/sleeping options makes this awning ideal for mid-sized families that crave additional usable space alongside their vehicle. This model is prepared for any weather, as a result of its exceptional water resistance (attributed by its ‘Pro 800HD’ fabric), as well as the NEW ground anchor webbing strap system, designed to securely hold the awning in position and increase stability in harsher weather conditions. Tall peaked arch side doors ensure ease of access to the awning; these can be zipped completely out to cater for our optional ‘Pro Conservatory Annexe’ on either side. The versatile front door panels allow a broad range of configurations, including being zipped back, completely in, or folded down like a barn door, enabling the awning to function as a canopy in summer.
The ‘Eclipse’ range is specifically crafted from our premium ultra-fine 800 High Density yarn woven fabric, designed to create the luxurious aesthetic and feel of a full traditional awning, without their impracticalities or weight constraints. This intricate polyester fibre weave is utilised to produce the highest performing awning possible, unrivalled in its water resistance, durability and technical performance, plus quality controlled to the highest of standards. This fabric is exceptionally waterproof, encompassing a hydrostatic head rating of 6,000mm², therefore water will simply bead onto the surface and roll off; the light coloured roof material reflects heat to maintain a pleasant temperature inside the awning. The canvas and workmanship incorporate a 12 Month Warranty against any manufacturing faults.
The robust Oxygen Air-Frame is the quickest, simplest and most reliable inflation system on the market, with no adjoining pipes/taps spoiling the immaculate lines of our stunning designs. The air frame comprises Dura-Tech welded single inflation point air frame technology, utilising high pressure tubes, the famed Dynamic Speed Valve and patented Intelligent Frame Relief Valve. Inflation is rapid using the Dual Action Pump provided, whist deflation is just the push of a button; our exclusive pressure relief valve prevents damage to the tube by expelling any excess air, typically caused by over inflation or changes in the ambient temperature. All valves are discretely concealed by a velcro cover. The Dura-Tech frame has been quality controlled to ensure optimal performance and comes complete with our exclusive Lifetime Guarantee* for peace of mind in years to come.
Panoramic tinted anti-glare window and skylight panels permit an exceptional vista of the surrounding environment and protect against harmful UV rays, whilst increasing privacy and creating an airy atmosphere. These are accompanied by traditional white sliding curtains, which can be completely opened to illuminate the awning during the day, or drawn fully closed for maximum privacy on an evening. The addition of twin piping (6mm x 4mm) permits compatibility with both caravans and motorhomes within the corresponding height range. Breathability is vitally important in all of our awnings, which is why the side doors incorporate a breathable Phoenix Mesh panel to improve air flow and keep insects at bay in summer; an assisted healing ‘smart’ material with the structurally incorporated ability to repair ‘snag’ damage, typically caused by consistent usage. Simply manipulated, the mesh will then return to its original form.
This awning utilises a polyester draught skirt and mud wall to trap heat, plus comes complete with a dual action hand pump, adjustable tensioning/fixing straps, reflective guylines, steel ground pegs, a convenient repair kit, left/right hand underwing ventilation and Velcro attachment points for our ‘Lumi-Link’ and ‘Up/Downlighter’ awning lighting systems. An array of optional extras are available for purchase with the ‘Eclipse’ range, including a variable living conservatory/sleeping annexe, co-ordinating windbreak, clip-in two person inner tent, breathable groundsheet, waterproof roof liner and rear pad poles.
There are two size options available for this model:
1) Eclipse 325 Pro – A 3.25m Wide Two Panelled Variation to Suit Couples or Small Families.
2) Eclipse 420 Pro – A 4m Wide Three Panelled Variation to Suit Larger Touring Groups.
- Pro. 800HD Fabric - A Premium Traditional Feel All Weather Water Resistant Polyester Weave.
- Dura-Tech. Welded Single Inflation Point Oxygen Air Frame System - Enabling an Effortless & Rapid Pitching Proccess.
- 6,000mm² Hydrostatic Head - Exceptionally Waterproof; Water Will Simply Bead Onto the Surface and Roll Off.
- Dynamic Speed Valves - The Quickest, Simplest and Most Reliable Inflation Valve on the Market.
- Intelligent Frame Relief Valve - Our Exclusive Pressure Relief Valve Preventing Overinflation, Expelling Any Excess Air Above 6PSI.
- Lifetime Guarantee - On the Oxygen Air-Frame Against Any Manufacturing Faults.
- NEW Ground Anchor Webbing Secure Peg Down System - Adjustable Peg Down Straps for Maximum Stability in Harsher Weather Conditions.
- Tinted Anti-Glare Window Panels & Skylights - Expansive Windows Offering a Panoramic Vista of Any Surroundings, Whilst Reducing Glare & Increasing Privacy.
- White Sliding Curtains - Traditional Feel Curtains for Maximum Privacy On an Evening.
- TPS Twin Piping System (4mm x 6mm) - Permitting Both Caravan/Motorhome Compatibility.
- Phoenix Mesh in Side Doors - Assisted Healing 'Smart' Mesh Panels that Self-Repair 'Snag' Damage Over Time, Optimise Airflow & Keep Insects Out.
- PVC Draught Exclusion - Aiding in Maintaining a Comfortable Temperature Inside the Awning.
- PVC Draught Skirt - Aiding in Maintaining a Comfortable Temperature Inside the Awning.
- Endurance Storm Straps - Tensioning Straps for Additional Stability & Rigidity During Harsher Weather Conditions.
- Tall Side Door Entrances - 195cm High Entrances Allowing You to Simply Walk In.
- Fully Zip-Back Front Doors - Versatile Panels Which Can Be Zipped Completely Out, Halfway, or Fully In.
- Reflective Guylines - High Visibility Guylines to Reduce the Risk of Tripping.
- Velcro Down Storm Covers & LH/RH Under Wing Ventilation - Helping Improve Air Circulation & Reduce Condensation.
- Zip Out Left & Right Hand Side Door Panels.
- Includes Dual-Action Hand Pump, Pegs, Guylines, Repair Kit & Lumi-Link & Up/Downlighter Attachment Points.
- WEIGHT: 23.57kg
- WIDTH: 325cm
- DEPTH: 280cm
- HEIGHT RANGE: 235-250cm (Standard)
- PACK SIZE: 82cm x 52cm x 40cm
This awning has been specifically designed and is perfect for touring use; it is not designed for seasonal or residential purposes.