Outdoor Revolution E-Sportair Annexe - Steel Pole
- 6.00 KGS
- Calculated at Checkout
Outdoor Revolution’s “E -Sportair Annexe” is an exceptional optional extra compatible with the “E-Sportair 325” and “E-Sportair 400” caravan-awnings, providing extra space for either additional storage or a sleeping area for up to two adults. This product can be attached to either side (or both) of these products and ensures a good night’s sleep!
Like most manufacturers Outdoor Revolution have followed the trend of making the Annexe steel poled. This reduces the price and it is only One steel pole has little overall effect on the weight. Strangely the manufacturers weight show a reduction in weight
The annexe is complete with a Rear-Zip Ventilation Point to help optimise air-flow and retain a pleasant temperature within. There is also an integrated Micro-Polyester Two-Berth Inner Tent, creating a more comfortable, relaxing environment and a breathable feel, helping to improve air-circulation.
What the manufacturer says:-
Outdoor Revolution’s co-ordinating ‘E-Sport Annexe’ is a must-have optional extra, which can zipped onto either side of the ‘E-Sport-Air 325’ or ‘….400’ models, providing an integrated cool-grey micro-polyester inner tent suitable for luxuriously sleeping up to two adults or 3 children; it can also be used to provide additional storage space. Supported by an individual robust steel pole and complete with polyester draught exclusion and rear ventilation points to consistently maintain a comfortable temperature inside the annexe; this brilliant accessory is topped off with high-visibility, reflective guylines to reduce the risk of tripping.
- 250HD Double Rip-Stop. Endurance Fabric - The Optimum Strength to Weight Ratio of Any Fabric Available; Double Rip-Stop Ensures Rips Don't Spread.
- Single Steel Pole - Supported by Robust Steel Pole to Ensure Longevity & Functionality.
- Cool-Grey Micro-Polyester Inner Tent - A Breathable Clip-In Two-Berth Inner Tent, Designed to Provide a Luxurious Night's Sleep!
- Polyester Draught Exclusion - To Maintain a Comfortable Temperature Inside the Annexe.
- Rear Ventilation Points - To Improve Air-Circulation & Maintain a Comfortable Temperature Within the Annexe.
- Reflective Guylines - High-Visibility to Reduce Tripping Risk.
- Can Be Zipped to Either Side of 'E-Sport-Air 325' and 'E-Sport-Air 400' Models.
- WIDTH: 200cm
- DEPTH: 235cm
- HEIGHT: 180cm
- WEIGHT: 5.5kg
- PACK SIZE: 75*23*21cm