Outdoor Revolution E-Sport 400 - With FREE Rear Pad Poles worth £22.99
- 22.40 KGS
- Calculated at Checkout
Following on from the success of the E-Sport Air the E-Sport 400 and 325 are poled versions offering great value for money They are also a reintroduction of the Compactalite Awnings that Outdoor Revolution manufactured a few years ago.
Manufactured from a 480HDE Double Rip Stop Polyester giving the awning a 6000m Hydrostatic head, so the fabric is robust yet lightweight and should last.
The steel frame incorporate telescopic legs giving more adjustment on uneven ground. A complaint of Air Frame awnings is the lack of adjustment that you can achieve compared with a Poled awning.
Large tinted PVC windows with zip up curtains for complete privacy and lots of ventilation to reduce condensation and provide ventilation.
As with most of the awnings in Outdoor Revolution range the Awning features a twin beading so can be used an a standard caravan awning rail or with a Wind out canopy on a Motorhome, as long as the height range of the motorhome is within the 235-250cm fixing height of the E-Sport.
There is the option of purchasing a 2 berth bedroom annexe to complement the awning.
A well specified framed awning offering good value compared to an Air Framed Awning of similar specification.
We are advised by the manufacturer that the 2018 E-Sport Annexe (OR18209) is compatible with this Awning
What the manufacturer says:-
Following the success of its oxygen air framed predecessor, Outdoor Revolution have launched the BRAND NEW lightweight double rip stop E-Sport 325 & E-Sport 400 entry level pole and sleeve caravan awning weekenders, designed to deliver quality and performance to small families, couples, or individuals who desire additional space on their short caravanning breaks, without breaking the bank. Breathability is a paramount in all of our awnings, which is why we have implemented mesh fly screen ventilation panels in either side door, to optimise air circulation around the interior. An optional two person annexe can be zipped to either side of this model for further extending usable space or sleeping unexpected guests.
The lightweight 480HDE double rip stop fabric weave provides the optimum strength to weight ratio of any awning material, providing the longevity and performance of much heavier, denier fabrics, without the impracticalities and constraints of their weight. This material incorporates a 6,000mm² hydrostatic head, meaning the fabric is exceptionally waterproof and rain will simply bead onto the surface, before rolling off. A lighter coloured roof material reflects heat to retain a comfortable temperature inside the awning, whilst the engineered double rip stop weave provides a contemporary look and feel, whilst preventing accidental damage from worsening. The workmanship and canvas possesses a 12 month warranty against any manufacturing faults.
The steel pole frame consists of four telescopic steel poles, each boasting flexible and robust construction to ensure longevity and stability in poorer weather conditions; these poles attribute an exceptionally light weight to the awning. This frame is incredibly quick and easy to erect, allowing this product to be pitched within a matter of minutes. The height of the front poles are fully adjustable, enabling you to alter the posture of the awning, to suit both your caravan and personal preference. The E-Sport 325/400 reinforce the already superb stability of this frame, with the addition of a front roof tensioning pole, providing further support.
Panoramic window panels grant an excellent vista of the surrounding outdoors, from the luxury of your awning; these are tinted to reduce glare, protect against detrimental UV rays, creating a more comfortable and relaxing environment. These are accompanied by zip-in blackout curtains, which can be rolled back during the day to illuminate the interior or zipped-in for complete privacy at night. The integral PVC draught skirt and heavy duty PVC draught exclusion aid in trapping warmth inside the awning to retain a pleasant ambient temperature throughout poorer weather conditions. The addition of Twin Piping (6mm x 4mm) enables compatibility with caravans/motorhomes alike, within the corresponding height range. Both side doors can be fully zipped back for enhanced air circulation and breathability, whilst the versatile front door panel can be zipped fully back, completely in, or alternatively folded down like a barn style door, enabling it to function as a canopy in summer.
Left and right hand under wing mesh ventilation points to maintain a pleasant through flow of air around the awning. A mesh fly screen panel can be located in each side door, keeping insects at bay, whilst further increasing breathability in warmer temperatures. These are produced from our exclusive ‘Phoenix Mesh’; an assisted-healing ‘smart’ material, with the structurally incorporated ability to repair snag damage, typically caused by consistent usage over time. Simply manipulated, the mesh will then return to its original form.
This product comes complete with steel ground pegs, reflective guylines, an inclusive repair kit, plus attachment points for our ‘Lumi-Link’ lighting system. An optional co-ordinating zip on two person sleeping annexe, a breathable awning carpet, suspend-able linear mesh storage pockets, rear pad poles, and a two person sleeping inner tent are also available for purchase to complement our E-Sport range.
There are two alternative size options in the range, to ensure compatibility with nearly every caravan on the market:
1) E-Sport 325 – Smaller, 3.25m Model, Designed for a Couple, Individual, or Touring Families.
2) E-Sport 400 – 4m Model, Designed for Larger Touring Families or Groups.
- 480HDE Double Rip Stop Fabric - The Optimum Strength to Weight Ratio of any Awning Material.
- Four Steel Poled Frame - Sturdy & Robust Steel Poles Ensuring Maximum Longevity and Ease of Erection.
- 6,000mm² Hydrostatic Head - Exceptionally Waterproof; Water Will Simply Bead Onto the Surface and Roll Off.
- Adjustable Telescopic Front Roof Bar - Additional Roof Support Pole for Additional Rigidity & Stability in Poorer Weather Conditions.
- Tinted Windows - Expansive Windows Offering a Panoramic Vista of Any Surroundings, Whilst Reducing Glare & Increasing Privacy.
- Embossed Zip-In Curtains - Patterned Zip In Blackout Blinds/Curtains for Maximum Privacy at Night.
- Twin Piping System (4mm x 6mm) - Permitting Both Caravan/Motorhome Compatibility.
- Zip-In Mesh Side Door Panels - Mesh Panels which Optimise Air Circulation & Keep Insects at Bay Integrated Into the Side Doors.
- Polyester Draught Exclusion - Aiding In Maintaining a Comfortable Temperature Inside the Awning.
- Polyester Draught Skirt - Aiding in Maintaining a Comfortable Temperature Inside the Awning.
- 2 Endurance Storm Straps - Two 6.75m Tensioning Straps for Additional Stability & Rigidity During Harsher Weather Conditions.
- One Year Warranty - On the Canvas & Workmanship Against Any Manufacturing Faults.
- Fully Zip-Out Side Door Panels - Allowing Ambidextrous Annexe Fixing.
- Adjustable Front Leg Height.
- Includes Pegs, Guylines, Lumi-Link Attachment Points & Repair Kit.
- WIDTH: 400cm
- DEPTH: 250cm
- HEIGHT RANGE: 235-250cm
- TOTAL WEIGHT: 25.8kg
- PACK SIZE: 80cm x 47cm x 37cm
This awning has been specifically designed and is perfect for touring use; it is not designed for seasonal or residential purposes.