Outdoor Revolution Comp 390
- 16.20 KGS
- Calculated at Checkout
Outdoor Revolution have reintroduced the Old Compactalite Poled awning. There is a strong demand for cheaper Porch awning and the Comp range is Outdoor Revolutions offering into the market. It meets the needs of Caravanners looking for a cheaper awning to use on short breaks at he beginning and end of season, when they do not want to erect there Full Awning or Air frame Porch Awning. A problem with Air Frame Porch awnings is the size and weight, as the Air Tubes are a permanent part of the awning, and they tend to be make from heavier fabrics making then heavier to slide into he awning rail and taking longer to dry out. A Lightweight Poled awning is easier to feed through the awning rail as the fabrics are lighter and the poles are separate to the main canvas. The lighter weight fabrics dry out quicker. They are therefore ideal for this purpose.
The Outdoor Revolution Compactalite was a very successful design . The roof poles are fibreglass and the leg poles are steel. Another advantage of Poled Awnings over Air is the leg poles are adjustable to account for uneven ground. There is the option of buying an optional 2 berth bedroom annexe.The Annexe only fits on the Left Hand side of the awning 235-250cm
The fabric is a 68HD Polyester with a Hex embossed pattern and has a Hydrostatic Head of 3000mm
Fitted with a twin beading so the awning can be used on a standard caravan Awning rail with a 6mm bead or with a Fiamma/Omnistor wind out canopy with a 4mm Awning channel. The awning can therefore be used as a non driveaway awning on motorhomes fitted with a wind-out canopy, as long as the fixing height is within the height range of the awning.
Ideal for early and late season offering a lightweight easy to erect Porch awning that is good value for money.
What the manufacturer says:-
The ultra-lightweight Comp 260/390 compact pole and sleeve caravan awning brings a whole new meaning of value for money for small touring families or couples, who enjoy the occasional caravanning short break and may require additional space alongside their caravan to accommodate any unexpected guests! This upper entry level weekender is ideal where weight, pack size, speed and affordability are of the essence, incorporating an abundance of premium features and benefits, ordinarily found on pricier models! This awning is available in two ergonomic size options, the two panelled ‘Comp 260’ and three panelled ‘Comp 390’, with an optional coordinating two person sleeping annexe available for purchase for the left hand side.
Our 68HD fabric weave has been specifically designed to deliver products that are incredibly lightweight and compact, yet retain their strength and durability. Typically utilised for awnings intended pack down quickly and easily into their carry bag; this material is woven using the latest textile manufacturing techniques to ensure longevity and performance, plus features an embossed hex print to grant a contemporary aesthetic, whilst complementing the awnings’ clean design lines. This material incorporates a 3,000mm² hydrostatic head, meaning the fabric is waterproof and rain will simply bead onto the surface, before rolling off. A lighter coloured roof material reflects heat to retain a comfortable temperature inside the awning. The canvas and workmanship come complete with a 12 Month Warranty against any manufacturing issues.
The fibreglass pole frame comprises four telescopic fibreglass poles, each boasting flexible and robust construction to maximise longevity and stability in poorer weather conditions; these poles attribute an exceptionally light weight to the awning. This frame is incredibly quick and easy to erect, allowing this product to be pitched within a matter of minutes. The ‘Comp’ range further reinforces its already fantastic rigidity, with the addition of an adjustable front roof tensioning pole.
Expansive crystal clear PVC window panels grant a panoramic vista of the surrounding area, from the luxury and shelter of your awning; these are accompanied by toggle in blinds, which can be rolled back during the day to illuminate the interior or toggled in for complete privacy at night. The front door panels are incredibly versatile and can be zipped fully back, completely in, or alternatively zipped halfway down and folded like a barn door, whilst both side doors can be fully zipped back for enhanced air circulation and breathability. The addition of Twin Piping (6mm x 4mm) enables compatibility with caravans and motorhomes within the corresponding height range. A mesh fly screen panel can be found in each side door, keeping insects at bay, whilst further increasing breathability in warmer temperatures. These are produced using our exclusive ‘Phoenix Mesh’; an assisted-healing ‘smart’ material with the structurally incorporated ability to repair snag damage, caused by consistent usage. Simply manipulated, the mesh will then return to its original form.
This product comes complete with steel ground pegs, reflective guylines, an inclusive repair kit, plus attachment points for our ‘Lumi-Link’ lighting system. An optional matching zip on two person sleeping annexe, a breathable awning carpet, suspend-able linear mesh storage pockets and rear pad poles are also available for purchase with these models.
There are two size options available for this model:
1) Comp 260 – A Two Panelled, 2.6m Wide Variation, Best Suited to an Individual or Couple.
2) Comp 390 – A Three Panelled, 3.9m Wide Variation, Best Suited to Mid-Sized Families.
- 68HD Polyester - Ultra Lightweight Fabric Designed to Pack Neatly and Compactly into its Inclusive Carry Bag.
- 4 Fibreglass Poles & Steel Roof Support Pole - To Provide Unequalled Stability of Your Awning.
- Versatile Roll-Back Front Panels - Two Front Door Panels Can Be Zipped Fully Out, Halfway or Fully In Dependent on Needs.
- Expansive PVC Windows - Granting a Crisp and Crystal Clear View of Your Surroundings, from the Luxury of your Awning.
- Zip-In Curtains - Roll-Back Blackout Blinds for Additional Privacy at Night and in Public Areas.
- Roll Back Right Hand Door - For Ease of Access and a Tidier Overall Aesthetic.
- Zip-Out Left Hand Door - Zips Out Completely for Ease of Access and Compatibility with a Zip-On Two Berth Sleeping Annexe.
- Heavy Duty Polyester Draught Exclusion - To Maintain a Comfortable Temperature Inside the Awning.
- Polyester Draught Skirt - To Maintain a Comfortable Temperature Inside the Awning.
- Grey/Blue Colourway - For a Contemporary and Visually Stunning Aesthetic.
- One Year Warranty - On the Canvas & Workmanship Against Any Manufacturing Faults.
- Includes Pegs, Guylines, Repair Kit & Carry Bag.
- Material: 68HD Hex.Endure Fabric
- Pack Size: 80*38*35cm
- Awning Rail Length: 4.1M
- Awning Rail Height: 235-250cm
- Net Weight: 16.2KG
- Width: 390cm
- Depth: 250cm