Outdoor Revolution Airedale 5S Footprint Groundsheet - 2021
- 3.00 KGS
- Calculated at Checkout
A Must have accessory for any tent or awning with a sewn-in groundsheet. Protect your sewn in groundsheet by adding a tent footprint to your camping essentials. Designed to fit a specific tent model and size covering the entire floor area of the tent, footprints are easy to remove and clean on your return. They also protect against small tears and holes from stones and rough ground. An invaluable addition to prolong the life of your tent over many happy summers
Marks out the position clearly when pitching the tent
- Keeps the tent clean when pitching
- Protects sewn-in groundsheets from stones, thorns, etc.
- Keeps the rest of the tent clean when packing away as without the footprint the tent will be wrapped up together with the wet and dirty groundsheet as it is attached at all times
- Can be folded up relatively small allowing it to be cleaned easily once home
What the Manufacturer says:-
A plain groundsheet that lays underneath your Tent or awning to give the awning and yourself extra protection from the elements. It is a super hard wearing groundsheet and very easy to clean, can be hosed down. It has a hydrostatic head of 10,000mm so it exceptionally waterproof.
The groundsheet has eyelets in each corner to peg it to the ground whilst in use.
- Rot Proof - will not degrade
- Easily washable - can be hosed down
- Specifically designed to protect the Tent or Awning from the elements.
- Comes packed in a neat carry bag