Kampa Hayling 6 - 2021 Model
- 22.55 KGS
- Calculated at Checkout
Kampa are seem as one of the premier tent and awning manufacturers in the UK. The Hayling 6 is another of Kampa's best selling poled tent.
For 2021 the specification as changed to give the flysheet a 68D Polyester with a 5000mm HH. The Hayling 6 is an easy to pitch fibreglass poled tunnel tent with pre-angled joints to give the sides a more upright position therefore giving good headroom and more useable space over the traditional hooped design.
The bedrooms feature darken fabric to help keep them darker for longer in the mornings and features a 3+3 configuration with darken fabric to help keep them darker in the mornings.
Lots of crystal clear PVC windows give the tent a light and airy feel and the windows feature toggle down blinds for privacy. With mesh doors to aid ventilation and keep the bugs out
The front porch is enclosed and features a separate groundsheet with the main living area featuring a sewn in groundsheet.
The change to 68D fabric has helped to reduce the pack size and the price making the Hayling 6 much better value for money.
What the manufacturer says:-
The Hayling 6 Pole Tent is two-zone tunnel tent that comfortable caters for six people. Up front the tent features a large integrated canopy which extends the living space to the outside, ideal for dining and lounging under on those warmer days! The living area can be accessed via either the left or right-hand side doors. The bedrooms at the rear of the tent are divided by 3+3, the darker material helps to filter out light for a great night's sleep under the stars. The combination of low and high ventilation points helps to reduce the effects of condensation and allows you regulate the temperature.
This is tent is produced from Kampa's Weathershield 68-Denier Polyester Fabric that is exceptionally waterproof and durable while being ease to handle. It offers campers a tent that welcomes a convenient pack size where space is limited and is lightweight for touring.
The tent is fitted with secondary mesh doors that sit behind the side doors and front door. This means you can fully ventilate the tent while keeping those pesky insects at bay. Perfect for cooling the tent in warm climates.
- Fibreglass frame structure for lightness and convenience
- Produced from Kampa's Weathershield 68-Denier Polyester Fabric, super lightweight yet is easy to handle, durable and waterproof
- The tent's design incorporates an open canopy that provides rain-safe entry, or also a great place to lounge and dine outside while being protected from the sun and breeze
- Secondary mesh on the side doors and front door for venting the tent
- Cable entry access allowing you to power lighting and appliances within the tent
- Dark material bedrooms to filter out light for great night's sleep under the stars
- Full height crystal clear windows for flow of natural light
- Curtains for privacy during the darker hours of the day
- Bedroom inner dividers for a 3+3 configuration
- Bedroom storage pockets for safe keeping of items
- Features a sewn-in groundsheet
This tent comes with; storage carry bag, inner tent, pegs, and guylines
- Frame: Pole
- Capacity: 6 Berth
- Style: Tunnel Tent
- Rooms: 2
- Weight: 22.55 kg
- Pack Size: 76 x 35 x 35 cm