Vango Shangri-La 15 Grande - 2019 Model
- 5.24 KGS
- Calculated at Checkout
The larger Box type Self-inflating mattresses like the Vango Shangri-La range are become very popular offering 15cm of comfort that will rival any traditional mattress.
For 2019 the Vango Shangri-La range feature Vangos New Cyclone Flip Valve for easier inflation and deflation.
Unlike Air beds which you need to inflate with a pump and which are then full of Cold Air and leave you wobbling around as you move, self-inflating mattresses have an internal core of foam. This not only helps to insulate the mattress; it is also makes the mattresses self-inflate. When unpacked you simply open a valve on the mattress and the foam will want to expand, drawing air into the mattress until the foam has expanded. Once this has happened you simply close the valve and you have a comfortable sleeping surface. Because they have a foam core you only need a mattress of a few centimetres depth to enjoy a comfortable night’s sleep.
Caring for your Self-Inflating Mat
When you receive your Self-Inflating mat it is important that you open it and inflate it as soon as possible. The mat has been tightly packed since manufacture and the 1st time you inflate it may take longer to self-inflate. We advise you open the mat out on a flat surface and open the valve, then leave the mat for at least 1/2Hr to inflate, because it has been compressed for some time the foam inside the mat needs time to expand. If it is still slow to inflate you can gently blow some air in with your mouth DO NOT breath hard JUST a few short puffs and make sure not to over inflate, (it’s not an air-bed, no air should be trying to escape through the valve). Once the mat has inflated close the valve and leave the mat inflated on a flat surface for at least 24hrs. Your Self-Inflating mat is now ready to use. To compress just open the valve and roll the mat up from the opposite end to the valve. It is recommended that you store the mat inflated when not in use. Hope this is helpful.
What the manufacturer says:-
The Shangri-La, as the name suggests, is the pinnacle of Vango's self inflating mat collection.Designed to provide all the comfort of your bed at home with the convenience of a small pack size. In about 30 seconds the Shangri-La will be ready to use. If you prefer a firmer feel to your bed, it's easy to top up the mattress with a few extra puffs of air to find the level that is just right. The vertical walls of the mattress provide a flat and level top to the bed and the super soft stretch fabric provides a plush sleep surface making the Shangri-La the ultimate in camping mattress technology.
- Cyclone Valve - Allowing fast and easy inflation and deflation
- Elastic Fabric - Produced using a soft, elastic yarn knitted into a comfortable fabric providing a home-from-home feeling with the best possible night's sleep.
- Ultra-Reliable - Produced using precision machined products, high end TPU lamination and strong fabrics ensuring that you won't be let down by your mattress.
- TPU Lamination - Modern TPU fabric lamination is lighter and allows for smaller pack than traditional PVC, also allowing the mat to pack away quicker and smaller.
- Vertical Walls - The Mattress is three dimensionally constructed with vertical walls so all upper surface is usable providing a bigger surface area and more comfortable sleep.
|Sleeping Mat Size||Grande|