New for 2016. The Simplest of Sun Canopies that has long been requested by many of our customers. Made from Vango’s Sentinel Comfort 150 Polyester and with an adjustable Alloy pole. This is a sturdy sun canopy that give shelter from the elements, available in 3 sizes to size all sizes of Vans.
The Sun Canopy is best suited to Motorhomes or camper vans with an awning rail attached, such as a Riemo Rail, Standard Awning rail or a Fiamma/Omnistor style Wind out awning (option 6mm/4mm drive-away kit may be required)
For advice on Connecting a Driveaway Awning to your vehicle please Click on this Link or get in touch email@example.com or Phone (01446) 771155
What the manufacturer says:-
It's a simple concept yet surprisingly useful- a sun canopy that provides shade from the 'weather elements'! A simple and easy to use sun canopy, designed to provide a sheltered outdoor space to your vehicle for the ultimate viewing gallery in your surroundings. Enriched with 150 Denier fabric with a waterproof level of 6000mm, it provides a tough and sturdy shield. It is made with a pre-attached kador strip to easily attach to your vehicle with an adjustable alloy pole so it fits neatly to the height of your vehicle.
- 150 denier polyester flysheet
- Fire retardant fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Pre-attached 6mm Kador strip - The most common and easy to use connection system for awning attachment to vehicles and caravans
- Rock pegs are designed for the hard ground conditions
- Vango PowerLite 7001-T6 alloy poles - Lightweight and durable tent poles
- Line-Lok guyline adjusters - Patented guyline runners. Lightweight, easy to use and will hold firm in windy conditions
- Pack Size: L73.0 x H13.0 x W13.0cm
- Awning Type: Canopy
- Weight: 3.8kg