New for 2017
By using per angled Airbeams Vango have managed to give the Sonoma a more traditional look tot he shape of the awning. The Airbeams are also oversized to help maintain the shape. With the inclusion of a front canopy there is also lots of protection from the rain and when the sun comes out a nice sheltered porch. Featuring Vangos 420 Pro Double ripstop fabric for strength and supplied complete with caravan draught skirt and rear pad poles to ensure a snug fit to your caravan. Vango also introduce a feature called sky track onto its awnings for 2017. This is a 4mm Accessory Kador of attaching various accessories to the back of the awning, like hanging storage , coat hooks and lights.
The Sonoma can also take an optional 2 berth bedroom annexe to accommodate extra guests or just as storage.
The Sonoma has received lots of attention for the design and coupled with Vangos tried and tested Airbeam technology is sure to be very popular.
What the manufacturer says:-
The new Sonoma expands our luxury AirAwning® range for 2017. Featuring our Sentinel Pro 420 fabric providing superior strength and comfort, our pre-angled SuperBeams™ allow for great head room and additional interior space. Like all of our AirAwnings®, Sonoma is supplied with a PVC draught skirt, and foam filled protective pads for the uprights. These help to prevent draughts and ensure a snug fit between your caravan and the awning. The Sonoma also features a covered front entrance providing great protection from the elements. Additional features on the Sonoma include annex compatibility to enhance your living space, elegant zip up privacy curtains, lantern hanging points, and large diamond clear windows. The Sonoma is a welcome addition to the side of your caravan and provides a home from home relaxing conservatory.
- Vango AirAwning® Structure - Inflatable AirBeam® technology allows for pole free pitching and easy erection on the caravan site
- Sentinel Pro 420 Fabric - A high quality 420D double ripstop polyester fabric - a market leader for superior strength and long lasting durability against the sun, wind and rain
- AirBeam® Bracing beams included
- Supplied foam pad - Fit against caravan to reduce drafts and create neat fit. Foam pad mounts on to a size-tolerant gusset to allow for varying caravan heights and differing ground angles
- Attachment points for adjustable rear support poles (supplied)
- Loop at ends of Kador strips aid threading of awning when attaching to van. Loops can be hooked to suction pads (supplied) to minimise movement
- PVC vented draught-excluder strip included, plus 2x wheel arch covers - stops draughts from coming in under the caravan into the awning
- Additional Annex available for this model - provides extra interior space
- Draught Cushion – Created from the body fabric of the awning, this locates the foam protection pad to form a soft, non-damaging, draught proof seal between your caravan and Vango awning.
- AirSpeed® Valve system and easy access positioning - designed by Vango to inflate your AirBeams® with even less effort.
- Larger diameter SuperBeams™ - Providing additional structure and stability to the awning.
- Pre-angled Beams - Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve. Provides effective bracing against winds
- Webbing storm straps included - Provides secure guying at the front of the awning
- Line-Lok guyline runners - Lock securely, simple to release and high performance in all conditions
- PVC mud strip around base of awning for easy cleaning
- Adjustable pegging points - gives the awning a perfect pitch on uneven surfaces
- Zipped privacy curtains with unique print - Simple and quick to use, zip curtains allow varying levels of opening. Fit to the flysheet with no gaps and simply roll down into a pocket
- Diamond Clear windows with sewn in printed curtains - Maximise light and visibility.
- Reflective webbing - Picks up torchlight so the pegging points are easily spotted in low light conditions.
- Flexi Door - Adjust to be fully or half open
- Side doors and curved front door. Can be unzipped at top for added ventilation
- Easy access doors - Easy access for wheelchairs and people with reduced mobility
- Heavyweight zips on doors
- Zip covers on all doors to enhance weather resistance
- All flysheet seams are factory taped - Provides watertight seal
- Rock pegs included - Strong, durable and can be used on more challenging terrain
- AirBeam® Pump Included - Double action pump that will rapidly inflate your AirAwning®. Complete with pressure dial
- Lantern Hanging Points - conveniently positioned to attach your light(s)
- Wind tunnel tested to 100kph
- Fire retardant fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- Pack Size: L78.0 x H40.0 x W34.0cm
- Awning Size: Compact
- Awning Type: Caravan
- Weight: 22.6kg