Vango Meteor Pro 200 - 2018 Model
- 2.50 KGS
- Calculated at Checkout
Using 2 Yunan Eco Alloy poles of the same length makes pitching the Meteor tent quick and easy. It also offers good headroom throughout the inner tent with a headroom of just under a metre making it comfortable to sit up in.
The Gothic arch pole design also helps with headroom and offer a stronger design to this tunnel tent in windy conditions aided by the patented Vango TBS II System as fitted to the majority of Vango tents helps provide stability in windy conditions and gives Vango tents an advantage over the competitors similar designs. in wind conditions.
Easy to pitch tunnel design offering a small porch. Outer 1st Pitching offers the facility to pitch in one. The Flysheet is 68D 190T Ripstop Polyester with an Hydrostatic head of 5000mm.
Lightweight Yunan Eco Alloy Poles help reduce weight to give a pack weight of 2.5kg and add to the features that make the Meteor a good value Trekking Tent.
D of E and Scout Association Recommended
What the manufacturer says:-
The Meteor tunnel tent is designed with 2 identical poles for quick and easy pitching. This 2 man tent is perfect for those seeking a tent designed to perform in a wide range of weather condition, that is also lightweight and has a small pack weight/ size. Never standing still, the Vango design team have made improvements to the Meteor by introducing a ripstop flysheet and new Yunan Eco Alloy poles, which provide weight savings. Ideal for wild camping adventures
- Flysheet: 68D 190T Ripstop Polyester 5000mm - Strong, durable fabric, now with a ripstop weave providing 13% more strength. Waterproof to a hydrostatic head of 5000mm.
- Yunan Eco Alloy Poles - Extremely high quality poles made with acid free processing by Yunan. These poles provide excellent strength in high winds as well as being very light.
- Tunnel tent - Style provides greatest space to weight ratio
- Flysheet and inner pitch together - Quick and easy to pitch and pack
- Gothic arch pole structure - Increases stability and assists water/snow run-off from the flysheet
- Identical poles - For ease of pitching
- Fly and Groundsheet Only Pitching Option - ideal for lightweight camping
- 70 denier, 6000mm lightweight polyester groundsheet - Waterproof, durable and reliable
- Breathable polyester inner - Allows condensation to pass through, for a comfortable night's sleep
- Patented Vango TBS®II Tension Band System ensures tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points, and prevent sideways movement. Adjust TBS®II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- Rain stop flysheet doors - Structured so that rain will not drop into the inner when opened
- O-shaped inner doors - Easy to open with one hand
- Part mesh inner door - Allows ventilation, whilst keeping bugs out
- Flysheet door vent - Open from the top to ventilate porch
- Inner pockets - Conveniently positioned pockets for organising essential items
- Fast pack tent bag - Oversized opening for easy packing and compression straps to control pack size
- Line-Lok guyline runners - Lock securely, simple to release and high performance in all conditions
- Multiple reflective points - On pegging points for visibility in low light
- Vivid reflective high strength guylines - Provides high visibility in low light
- Factory taped seams - All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped, giving a water tight seal
- Weather tested beyond the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- Fire retardant fabrics - Exceeds European EN5912 safety standard
|Pitching Time||5 mins|
|Packsize||44.0 x ø17.0cm|
|Capacity||2 Person Tent|
- Footprint Groundsheet
- Gear Store