Vango Kibale 350 - Moroccan Blue - Extended Porch Tunnel tent.
- 7.30 KGS
- Calculated at Checkout
The Classic 3 berth Extended Porch tunnel tent. ideal for couples or D of E expeditions given the relative low 7.3 kg weight if the group split the tent between them. The ProTex® Shield flysheet gives 3000mm hysdrostatic head.
Well specified with 3 doors providing you the chance to use the most suitable entrance for the pervaling wind conditions. Mesh doors on 2 of the doors to help keep the bugs out and the option to extend the doors on King Poles as canopies (King Poles Optional Extra) Vangos Nightfall Bedrooms to help reduce light in the bedroom compartment and good ventilation to help reduce condensation. Also featuring Vangos excellent TBS System. Tunnel tents are susceptible to side winds. TBS is a Vango patanted system that protects against this with straps you clip up internally in the tent. The internal TBS straps match up with the external guylines to form a triangular shape. A Triangle being a very strong shape to protect against side winds.
Usual Vango well designed 3 man extended porch Tunnel tent with some very nice features to ensure a comfortable Camping experience
What the manufacturer says:-
The Vango Kibale 350 3-man tunnel tent is one of the best tents for weekend adventures. The spacious integrated porch is great for storing kit, or simply a place to relax. The 3 doors provide flexible opening options and can be poled out to create a canopy. Features include strong and reliable PowerFlex® fibreglass poles, Nightfall Bedroom, generous 70cm sleeping width per occupant and multiple ventilation options can be used to regulate air flow, to suit the prevailing conditions.
Whether you are a seasoned campsite camper or like to dabble in a spot of wild camping; ProTex® Shield will protect you from the elements with fully taped seams and a highly waterproof fabric to keep you dry whatever the weather throws at it.
- Flysheet First or as One Pitch - Inner stays dry if tent being pitched in wet conditions
- Vango PowerFlex® fibreglass poles - Create strong, light and reliable structures
- Face Level Vent Panel - Increased ventilation in inner tent
- Multi Opening Vent - Air flow can be regulated to suit
- Polyethylene Groundsheet - Tough, durable and waterproof groundsheet to prevent any water ingress which can be easily cleaned if dirty
- Inner pockets - Conveniently positioned pockets for organising essential items
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet - adds to the comfort of your tent by providing a bug and draught free environment. The groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to provide all round protection.
- King Sized Bedrooms - 70cm sleeping area per person, providing plenty of room to sleep
- Roll back the door on either side to shelter from changing winds and for the ultimate panorama view, open all three
- Highly waterproof at 3000MM HH, protecting you from the elements come rain or shine
- Nightfall Bedrooms - Helps reduce early morning light so your sleeping pattern doesn't need to be dictated by the sunrise
|Packsize||L58.0 x H26.0 x W24.0cm|
|Pitching Time||15 mins|
|Capacity||3 Person Tent|