The Vango Folding Gas Stove is easy to set up from folded the tripod legs unfold easily, to give a stable platform to the gas burner, with the remote gas canister connected by a steel braided gas hose. This means that all the burner controls at away from the burner reducing the risks of touching the hot burner during use.
It is easy to unfold the legs and the stove is supplied in a Blow Moulded Plastic store case. The Vango Folding Gas Stove operates off standard EN417 screw on gas cartridges, these a readily available under different brand names and sizes
What the manufacturer says:-
The Folding Stove is great for larger pans or use on uneven surfaces with its ultra-wide flame spreader ensuring your food is cooked thoroughly even when it comes to larger loads. It features a flexible fire proof gas pipe connection, an ultra-wide flame spreader, a handy storage box and can boil 1L of water in 5 minutes.
- Power 2600W
- Boils 1L of water in 5 minutes
- Foldable to compact size - Easy storage and transport
- Ideal for large pots - Very stable and close to ground
- Storage box
- Gas canisters - Screw on butane propane mix
- Approximate burn times: 110g - 35mins, 230g - 75mins, 450g - 145mins
|Packsize||L9.5 x H10.5 x W6.0cm|