A Classic extended porch tunnel tent from Vango. A very similar design to the classic Vango Beta range, but we feel the Ark 300+ has the advantage of the front opening door which is lacking on the Beta range, this also features eyelets allowing you to extend the door using optional king poles, into a sun canopy.
Cathedral or Gothic arched poles as featured on many top end mountaineering tents, add to the strength It also features Vango's unique Tension Band System (TBS) that allows you to brace the frame of the tent in strong winds.
A Classic easy to pitch tunnel tent, ideal for festivals, cycle touring, basic expedition work or just family camping featuring many exclusive Vango innovations.
What the manufacturer says:-
Completely refreshed in great new colours for 2015, the Vango Ark 300 Plus is an easy-to-pitch gothic arch tunnel tent offering generous internal space, head room and large front windows. The great benefit of the Ark Plus is the extra space to store your camping essentials without feeling crammed in your tent. This is an ideal tent for festival goers and first time campers who want a great quality, feature-packed tent that pitches and packs away with maximum ease.
- The ProTex 70 Denier polyester flysheet is a highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric that will keep you dry and comfortable, and it's exclusive to Vango
- PE groundsheets are robust and hardwearing. Ideal fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active of campers
- Breathable polyester inner tent- the fabric allows condensation to pass through, ensuring a comfortable nights sleep
- Linked-In Groundsheet - Designed by Vango this enclosed groundsheet system offers all the comfort of a fully sewn in groundsheet but also gives added versatility because it can be rolled away when not needed and is easier to clean than a conventional fully sewn in ground sheet.
- Colour Coded Poles for more intuitive pitching
- The guy lines are attached to the tent at optimum positions for stability and tension. Handy guy line holders make for easy packing and re-pitching
- Conveniently positioned inner tent pockets store snacks, torches or electronics
- All Vango tents use fully fire retardant fabrics that meet the European EN5912 safety standard to give you peace of mind
- Reflective webbing picks up torchlight so the pegging points are easily visible in darkness
- Large Diamond Clear PVC windows for maximum light and great visibility.
- We weather test each of our tents to the European standard EN5912, in a certified wind and rain test centre. This is to ensure they will perform in the worst of weather
- Door with eyelets allowing optional king poles to be used
- Handled carry bag is slightly oversized to make pack away easier
- Lantern hanging point in the living area or inner tent
- Part mesh inner door - Increases ventilation in the inner tent while keeping bugs out
- Approved by The Scout Association for use on Scouting expeditions etc
- Pack Size: L60.0 x H18.0 x W18.0cm
- Weight: 5.6kg
- Capacity: 3 Person Tent
- Tent Range: Multi Adventure
- Pitching Time: 7min