- Tents & Tent Additions
- Canopies, Carpets & Footprints
- Sevylor 12v Electric Pump -Ideal for Inflating Air Tent & Awnings.
Make pitching your Air Tent or Awning even easier with a 12V pump.
We recommend the Sevylor 12V Pump as it is cheaper than the 12v Pumps produced by the tent or awning manufacturers. Sevylor have a long history of manufacturing Inflatable Boats and Canoes. There Pump is therefore tried and tested and very well made. WE use this pump regularly in store to inflate our display tents & awnings
With any air frame type awning or tent is is important that you do not exceed the manufacturer’s maximum pressure. The Sevylor 12V pump is a high quality 12V pump with a powerful compressor and importantly a pre settable pressure cut off. You simply pre-set the required pressure and the pump will inflate to that pressure and switch off. Supplied with a High pressure and a Low Pressure Hose as well as a variety of fittings it will fit all makes of Air awning as well as Air beds, Inflatable Boats and Toys.
Caution -Make sure you set the Pump Readout to PSI and only use the manufacturers Max. Pressure as a guide, generally it is better to use a lower pressure to allow for increased Pressure that can occur as the Air Temperature Rises once your Air Awning is pitched.
NEVER Exceed the manufacturers Max. Recommended pressure.
What the manufacturer Says:-
Make inflating your Inflatable a breeze with the Sevylor® 12V Pump. The adjustable auto-shut-off and wide range of adaptors allows you to connect the high or Low pressure hose to your equipment, select your pressure and the pump does the rest and automatically stops at the selected pressure.
• High-pressure pump inflates up to 15 psi for rigid SUP boards
• Adjustable auto-shut-off stops the pump once a selected pressure is reached
• Inflate boats and floats from a vehicle or boat
• Heavy-duty extension hose with high-pressure valve fitting for reliable high-pressure use
• Low-pressure extension hose and included adaptors for use with Double Lock™, Mini Double Lock™, Boston and pinch valves
• 12-volt plug powers the pump from your vehicle outlets
• Unit select button lets you choose from psi, KPA or mbar
• 1-year limited warranty
Customers Also Viewed