Robens Green Cone - Improved 2019 Model
- 5.33 KGS
- Calculated at Checkout
Updated 2019 Model. Recently there has been a growing fashion towards Bell or Tipi tents. The Green Cone is a Bell style tent that will sleep up to 4 people. The design positions the Centre Pole is positioned just behind the bedroom door so there is no restriction in the bedroom area, making the most of the sleeping area
The Advantages of a Tipi Style tent like the Green Cone are the ease of pitching, with just one central pole and the strength of the design in bad weather. The strongest shape for a tent is a triangle, and the Green Cone is a Conical shape basicly a 360 degree triangle
A Tent that will ensure you enjoy your camping experience, will stand up to the worst and best of the British Weather. The Green Cone is an ideal tent for couples.The only way to improve on this tent is to look at the Robens Fairbanks, which is the polycotton version, giving the Cool Camping advantages of camping under Cotton.
- Telescopic pole extends to open ventilation gap between ground and outer when inner is used. Remove inner and shorten pole for enhanced low shelter performance.
- Offset centre pole differs to traditional designs and improves inner tent space and comfort.
- Guy-line retainer
- Low vents
- Storage pocket for inner door
- Hanging Point System
- Alloy poles
- Mosquito net
- Flysheet:HydroTex HD RS, 75D polyester 189T, Ripstop, Fire retardant, 100% polyester
- Hydrostatic Head:5000 mm
- Poles:Alloy #7001, T6, 22 mm, telescopic
- Inner tent:68D polyester 190T, 100% polyester, breathable
- Floor:75D polyester Taffeta 210T, 100% polyester, 10,000 mm
- Pack size:68 x 24 cm
- Weight:5.4 kg (without inner 3,2 kg)