- Water & Sanitation
- Water Care Chemicals
- Puriclean - Cleans & Purifies Stored Water Systems Tanks Containers & Pipes
Essential safeguard to health
Puriclean removes dirt, bacteria, algae and moulds from your water system. One 100g container of Puriclean will clean a tank up to 90l (20 gal) in size.
For water carriers/containers: simply pour the powder in and leave to soak with water for 1-12 hours.
For tanks and complete water systems: dissolve the powder in a plastic container then add to main tank. Pump through to all taps then leave to soak.
Avoid using Milton to clean your water system, especially if you will be cleaning your water pumps, Water Boiler or valves as Milton will rot Stainless Steel.
What the manufacturer says:-
- Unique dual purpose formula which both cleans and sterilises in one easy action
- Cleans the complete water system: tank, pipes, pumps, taps
- Eradicates bacteria, viruses, biofilm, algae and fungi
- For maximum results, simply soak and flush
- Powerful action without harming the components in the water system
- Proven in use world-wide for 3 decades
Puriclean is easy to use, it is simply added to the water system and left to soak for 1 to 12 hours then rinsed. Periodic use will ensure a clean healthy system for water storage
When filling the tank, treat the water with Midi Tabs or Mega Tabs water purifying tablets.
- 100g Cleans tanks up to 90 litres
- 400g Cleans tanks up to 270 litres
- 4 kg Cleans tanks up to 2500 litres
PURICLEAN CAN BE USED IN ALL WATER SYSTEMS INCLUDING THOSE WITH STAINLESS STEEL BOILERS
F L Hitchman
Customers Also Viewed