Campingaz redesigned the Powerbox last year The Powerbox Plus 24L will operate from a 12v Cigarette lighter socket whilst travelling and can be operated from a 230V socket outlet at home, in your tent, caravan, motorhome or hotel room using an optional 230v Transformer.
The Powerbox has an Antimicrobial Liner, to help stop mould and Mildew so reducing any unpleasant odours.
Good insulation and insulation in the lid help maintain the temperature and the Powerbox cools to 20˚C below the ambient temperature.
A well designed Thermoelectric cooler from a Top brand.
NOTE: Thermoelectric cool-boxes work differently to Fridges. They maintain a Temperature below the ambient or air temperature. They do not maintain a steady temperature like a Fridge. In the case of this Cool-box it will maintain a temperature 20˚C degrees below the Ambient Temperature. so if the air temperature is 22˚C the cool-box will maintain a temperature of 2˚C.
What the manufacturer says:-
The Powerbox® Plus 24L electric cooler is packed with 30% more premium insulation than its predecessor. When plugged into electricity via a transformer, Powerbox® Plus 24L keep content 20°C below the ambient temperature. The improved and very quiet fan emits a maximum of 39 dB, that won’t wake you up at night!
- Thicker and improved PU insulation
- Integrated feet to elevate cooler from ground and create an additional insulation layer of air
- Rounded edge design for modern look and for bringing food closer to the center and the utmost cooling performance
- Firmly locking lid
- Noise reduced fan
- Integrated storage for cable
- Capacity: 24L
- Fit: 5 x 1.5L bottles
- Insulation: PU
- Features: locking lid that “clicks” on close, antimicrobial liner resists odour, mould & mildew, bail handle for easy transportation on, modern Campingaz look and design, integrated cupholders, assembled in Italy
- Insulation performance (+/- 1°C): 20⁰ delta versus outside ambient temperature
- Weight: 3.6kg
- Dimensions (LxHxW): 40.7 x 31.3 x 43.5 cm
- 230v/12v transformer - Allows the Powerbox to be used via a standard 230v 13Amp socket.
Thick, Premium PU Insulation
Tests show that cooling loss is 30% through the top and 30% through the base.
Antimicrobial Liner - Resists Odour, Mould and Mildew
Locked and sealed
Hinged lids and wide lid opening