A well designed Tunnel tent in a New Colourway for 2017 and now featuring a Thermo-reflective coating above inners acts as a barrier to radiant heat, this helps to keep the inner tent cooler in the day and warmer at night. This should make for a more comfortable camping experience and gives the Outwell Cloud range an advantage over the competitors.
A simple 3 pole tunnel tent that should be easy to erect. The Poles are Duratec fibreglass poles so should prove stronger and less prone to splitting than basic Fibreglass poles.
A well priced 3 man Tunnel tent with a nice extended porch for gear storage.
What the manufacturer says:-
Quick and easy to pitch, the Earth 3 tunnel tent offers generous storage and sleeping space for three people. With excellent ventilation and interior light, the tent provides superb shelter in a reliable, performance-oriented design that ensures practical tent living on site for active campers.
- Thermo-reflective coating above inners acts as a barrier to radiant heat
- D-shaped door on inner for easy access
- Side door plus front door for flexible access options
- Storage area with a detachable bathtub groundsheet offers plenty of space, protection and flexibility
- Ventilation at the rear of the tent allows an airflow to tackle condensation
- Inner has an integral, fully sealed groundsheet for draught-free nights and no crawling insects
- The pre-attached and adjustable inner tent makes pitching easy; it can be easily and quickly detached as required
- Fully seam-sealed flysheet for maximum protection from wind and rain
- Mesh pockets in the inner tents store small items safe and handy
- Footprint groundsheet
|Type of tent:||Two room tunnel tent|
|Hydrostatic Head:||3000 mm|
|Flysheet:||Outtex® 3000 (100% polyester taffeta) with taped seams|
|Inner tent:||Breathable 100% polyester|
|Rooms:||1 bedroom, 1 storage area|
|Poles:||Duratec fibreglass 8.5 mm|
|Floor:||Double-coated 100% polyethylene, 10,000 mm hydrostatic head|
|Pitching way:||Flysheet first or as one|
|Pack size:||18 x 61 cm|