A great value tent from Outwells Signature range. Full of features to help make your camping experience a pleasant one. The Aspen 5oo is a 5 berth tunnel tent featuring Duratec fibreglass poles, it is easy to pitch, with the usual sewn-in ground sheet, outer 1st pitching and with the bedrooms pre hung, again making pitching quicker and easier. The doors feature full zip up mesh doors for good ventilation, as well as helping keep the bugs at bay.
What the manufacturer says:-
The Aspen 500 is part of The Outwell Signature Collection and offers family tents that sleep from three to six people in comfort and security. Our quality Outtex® polyester, along with great Outwell features like sewn-in groundsheet and luminous guylines, provides weather shedding performance. Practical large windows with curtains help lift the camping experience.
Sleeping five in two bedrooms, the Aspen 500 tunnel tent is ideal for families and groups of friends seeking fast pitching shelter with plenty of living space. Packed with Outwell innovation and design details.
- Full mesh in all doors - side and front for insect-free ventilation
- Pre-attached and adjustable inner tents make pitching easy
- Fully seam-sealed flysheet for maximum protection from the elements
- Lamp holder and light cable tidies secure tent lighting and avoid tripping
- Organiser pockets ensure items don’t get mislaid
- Mesh pockets in the inner tents store small items safe and handy
- Reinforcement patch on all stress points
- Pre-attached luminous guylines for convenience and fast pitching
|Type of tent:||Three room tunnel tent|
|Flysheet:||Outtex® 3000 (100% polyester taffeta) with taped seams|
|Inner tent:||Breathable 100% polyester|
|Rooms:||2 bedrooms, 1 living room|
|Poles:||Duratec fibreglass 12.7 mm|
|Floor:||Double-coated 100% polyethylene, 10.000 mm hydrostatic head|
|Pitching way:||Flysheet first or as one|
|Pack size:||30 x 77 cm|
|Recommendation:||Large windows with toggle-up curtains for privacy|