Outdoor Revolution Evora Annexe Pro Climate (Steel Pole)- New for 2018
- 10.20 KGS
- Calculated at Checkout
New for 2018
Outdoor Revolution have introduced an EXCLUSIVE New Breathable Fabric in the Evora Pro Climate Caravan Awnings and this matching Steel Poled annexe. The Pro Climate fabric is a Breathable man made fabric, offering the breathability of Poly-cottons, this will offer a more comfortable climate within the awning, staying cooler during the day when the sun is out and cooler at night. It should also offer less condensation. This would be the version to look at especially if you intend to caravan in Hotter Climates.
Like most manufacturers this matching annexe is steel poled and not an air frame. This helps reduce the cost, it also produces a smaller pack size.
We consider the Evora Pro Climate Awnings & Annexe is worth the extra money because of the Climate Fabric, that looks and feels like a traditional Canvas and will pay dividends especially on Hot days, when the Awning will stay cooler during the day and warmer at night with greatly reduced condensation
What the manufacturer says:-
Outdoor Revolution’s co-ordinating ‘Evora Pro Climate Annexe’ is a must-have optional extra, which can zipped onto either side of the ‘Evora 260 Climate’ and ‘Evora 390 Climate’ models, providing an integral cool-grey micro-polyester inner tent suitable for sleeping up to two adults or 3 children; it can also be used to provide additional storage space. Supported by an individual robust steel pole, plus complete with polyester draught exclusion and rear ventilation points to consistently maintain a comfortable temperature inside the annexe; this brilliant accessory is topped off with high-visibility reflective guylines to reduce the risk of tripping, a brand-new patterned roof fabric to provide a contemporary look and feel, as well as lumi-lite hanging points to enable the option of brightening up the annexe on darker days.
- Pro.Climate Fabric - Designed for Increased Breathability; This Provides the Most Luxurious Feel, Water-Resistance, Durability & Strength of Any Material Available.
- Single Steel Pole - Supported by Robust Steel Pole to Ensure Longevity & Functionality.
- Cool-Grey Micro-Polyester Inner Tent - A Breathable Clip-In Two-Berth Inner Tent, Designed to Provide a Luxurious Night's Sleep!
- Polyester Draught Exclusion - To Maintain a Comfortable Temperature Inside the Annexe.
- Rear Ventilation Points - To Improve Air-Circulation & Maintain a Comfortable Temperature Within the Annexe.
- Reflective Guylines - High-Visibility to Reduce Tripping Risk.
- NEW Patterned Internal Roof Fabric - To Add to the Contemporary Aesthetic.
- Lumi-Lite Hanging Points - Enabling the Option of Brightening Up Your Annexe on Those Darker, Gloomier Days.
- Can Be Zipped Onto Either Side of 'Evora 260 Climate' and 'Evora 390 Climate' Models.
- WIDTH: 200cm
- DEPTH: 225cm
- HEIGHT: 180cm
- WEIGHT: 10.2kg
- PACK SIZE: 73*24*24cm