Outdoor Revolution Evora 390 Pro Climate - New for 2018
- 36.60 KGS
- Calculated at Checkout
New for 2018
Outdoor Revolution have introduced an EXCLUSIVE New Breathable Fabric in the Evora 390 Pro Climate Caravan Awning. The Pro Climate fabric is a Breathable man made fabric, offering the breathability of Poly-cottons, this will offer a more comfortable climate within the awning, staying cooler during the day when the sun is out and cooler at night. It should also offer less condensation. This would be the version to look at especially if you intend to caravan in Hotter Climates.
The Evora 390 Pro Climate features Outdoor Revolutions ‘Dura-Tech’ welded air-frame ; a durable welded air-frame system without any interconnecting connecting hoses and valves, it has less Plumbing that can leak. A downside is there is no isolation but Outdoor Revolution are now confidant enough to offer a ‘Lifetime Guarantee (terms & Conditions apply, mainly you must register your product) , and we get very few issues with there tubes since the introduction of the pressure release valves that are another exclusive feature to Outdoor Revolution. Simply you cannot over inflate the tubes and importantly if the pressure in the tubes increases due to a rise in temperature (As Air temperature increases the pressure in the tubes will increase), the pressure release valve will automaticity expel the excess pressure, so protecting the Tubes and preventing them rupturing.
The Evora 390 Pro Climate has more upright front walls giving better internal headroom especially towards the front of the awning. TheEvora 390 Pro Climate like most of Outdoor Revolution's awnings for 2018 has a twin attachment bead, 6mm and 4mm, so can be used on a Caravan or Motorhome (if fixing height is within 235-250cm) via a Fiamma/Omnistor wind-out canopy. The Elise also features attachment points for Outdoor Revolutions range of Lumi-Link & Up/Down Lighter LED Lights.
The Large Tinted window and small skylights in the roof, give a light airy feel to the awning, and offer complete privacy due to the zip up blinds .The front panels are removable and the side doors both feature large mesh inner doors to help keep out the bugs. The Mesh used is another first from Outdoor Revolution, called Pheonix Mesh it is a Self healing mesh. This means that any minor snags or imperfections in the mesh can be manipulated back into shape.
We consider the Evora 390 Pro Climate is worth the extra money because of the Climate Fabric, that looks and feels like a traditional Canvas and will pay dividends especially on Hot days, when the Awning will stay cooler during the day and warmer at night with greatly reduced condensation
What the manufacturer says:-
A brand-new, innovative design for 2018; the ‘Evora 390 Pro Climate’ has been designed especially to aid use in hotter climates and continental use. Made with the uniquely designed and exclusive breathable ‘Pro.Climate’ fabric to reduce internal temperatures; this product boasts all of the very best benefits and features of Outdoor Revolution’s staple products, with a few traditional tweaks, making it truly one of a kind.
Comprising of two sizes; 2.6m and 3.9m, these awnings are perfect for smaller families needing additional sleeping or living space and are compatible with the accessory zip-on ‘Pro Climate Annexe’, which is both left and right-hand fitting. Utilising the famed ‘Dura-Tech’ welded single point inflation system; this awning is one of the quickest and most efficient awnings on the market, without the complication of troublesome connecting hoses and taps. The 280cm depth is compatible with all camping & caravan club site pitches, both in the UK and abroad. This spacious, 3.9m awning is perfect for larger families or smaller families with pets, requiring additional sleeping and living space in addition to their caravan. The optional annexe (that can be zipped to either side) provides superb additional useable space.
Our single point inflation ‘Dura-Tech’ welded air-frame technology; a durable welded air-frame system with high pressure tubes, makes these awnings the fastest, most robust and reliable on the market to inflate, without any troublesome connecting hoses and valves. The ‘Dura-Tech’ frame has been quality controlled to ensure high performance and comes complete with the outstanding Outdoor Revolution ‘Lifetime Guarantee’*, for peace of mind in years to come.
Designed specifically for increased breathability; the high-performing ‘Climate’ fabric is superb for use in hotter climates. The unique weave of this highly technical and 100% man-made Polyester fibre fabric gives a luxurious touch, whilst providing unequalled water resistance, durability and strength.
The awning utilises white sliding traditional curtains to give that little bit of extra privacy where required, but also to provide a traditional look and feel. Large, panoramic tinted windows really bring the outdoors, indoors, whilst reducing glare from the sun and offering further privacy. A new and innovative lighting system (exclusive to Outdoor Revolution) is compatible with the ‘Evora’ range; these lights provide the perfect evening atmosphere for your holiday!
- Pro.Climate Fabric - A Man-Made Fibre, with the Breathability of Polycotton and the Water-Resistance, Durability & Strength of Polyester.
- Dura-Tech. Oversized 10cm Diameter / 8cm Diameter Welded Frame - With a Single Inflation Point Tube.
- Lifetime Guarantee - On the 'Oxygen Air-Frame'.
- Dynamic Speed Valves - The Quickest, Most Reliable & Simplest Inflation Valve on the Market.
- Intelligent Frame Relief Valve Protection System - Our Exclusive Pressure Relief Valve to Prevent Over-Inflation, Expelling Any Excess Air Above 6PSI.
- Tinted Windows - To Reduce Glare & Increase Privacy Inside the Awning.
- TPS Twin Piping System (4mm x 6mm) - For Attachment to Your Caravan or Motorhome.
- Traditional Sliding Curtains - Leaf Pattern-Embossed Curtains for Further Privacy & To Make it Feel More Like a Home from Home.
- Phoenix Mesh. Doors - Mesh Doors Created From an Assisted-Healing 'Smart' Material which Self-Repairs 'Snag' Damage Caused Over Time.
- PVC Draught Exclusion - To Maintain a Comfortable Temperature Inside the Awning.
- PVC Draught Skirt - To Maintain a Comfortable Temperature Inside the Awning.
- Endurance Storm Straps - For Unequalled Stability and Support During Poorer Weather Conditions.
- Lumi-Link & Up/Down Lighter Compatible - Providing the Option of Brightening Up Your Awning on Those Darker Days.
- Zip-Back Front Doors.
- Zip-Out Left & Right Doors for Annexe.
- Includes Dual-Action Hand Pump, Pegs & Lumi-Link/Lumi-Lite Hanging Points.
- WIDTH: 390cm
- DEPTH: 290cm
- HEIGHT: 235cm-250cm
- WEIGHT: 31.25kg
- PACK SIZE: 82cm x 58cm x 40cm
This awning has been specifically designed and is perfect for touring use; it is not designed for seasonal or residential purposes.