Incorporating Phoenix Mesh; an assisted-healing ‘smart’ mesh material that has the structurally incorporated ability to repair ‘snag’ damage caused by usage over time. Simply manipulated, the mesh will return to its original form. Brand new for 2018, Outdoor Revolution have launched the ‘Lumi-Lighting’ system, which is compatible with the whole ‘Elise’ range. This innovative lighting system provides comfortable and convenient lights for your caravan-awning.
- Caravan Awnings
- Awnings by Manufacturer
- Outdoor Revolution
- Outdoor Revolution Elise 520 - NEW for 2018
Outdoor Revolution Elise 520 - NEW for 2018
Outdoor Revolution Elise 520 - NEW for 2018
New for 2018
Outdoor Revolution replaced the Standard Esprit Range of last year with the New Elise Range.
The Elise has more upright front walls giving better internal headroom especially towards the front of the awning. The Elise like most of Outdoor Revolution's awnings for 2018 has a twin attachment bead, 6mm and 4mm, so can be used on a Caravan or Motorhome (if fixing height is within 235-250cm) via a Fiamma/Omnistor wind-out canopy. The Elise also features attachment points for Outdoor Revolutions range of Lumi-Link & Up/Down Lighter LED Lights.
The Elise range features the 600HD High-Density Oxford weave fabric. This fabric looks and feels like a more traditional awning fabric, but is still lightweight and easy to care for.
The Elise range also features a Outdoor Revolutions Lifetime warranty on the air tubes. They can do this as the Tubes feature there exclusive Intelligent frame pressure relief valve, so the tubes cannot be overinflated. this should mean the tubes should have no issues with rupturing. Since the introduction of the Pressure relief valve , we have notice a considerable reduction to problems with there Air Tubes.
The Large Tinted window and small skylights in the roof, give a light airy feel to the awning, and offer complete privacy due to the zip up blinds .The front panels are removable and the side doors both feature large mesh inner doors to help keep out the bugs. The Mesh used is another first from Outdoor Revolution, called Pheonix Mesh it is a Self healing mesh. This means that any minor snags or imperfections in the mesh can be manipulated back into shape.
With the 600HD fabric and the multi inflation tubes offering a Lifetime Warranty, the Esprit 360 & 420 Awnings, really look nice and are some of the easiest and most reliable Air frame awnings on the market.
The Optional Annexe is a Multi-purpose tall annexe that is supplied complete with an inner tent and can be zipped onto either end of the awning also available as an option is the Roof Liner which helps regulate temperature and minimise condensation.
What the manufacturer says:-
The brand-new, contemporary ‘Elise’ range designed for 2018 provides three luxuriously sized awnings, perfect for creating a conservatory for your caravan. The 280cm depth of the Elise range is perfectly compatible on all camping and caravan club pitches, both in the UK and abroad. Additional accessories such as the ‘Elise Annexe’ have been designed to complement this range of awnings.Brand-new for 2018; the ‘Elise 520’ is simply the largest, most cavernous caravan awning on the market!
Perfect for mini-breaks or weekends away; the ‘Elise 520’; is durable, versatile and boasts many outstanding features, including Outdoor Revolutions’ 600 High-Density Oxford Weave fabric; specifically crafted to possess the optimum strength to weight ratio out of any awning fabric, the material is exceptionally strong and hard-wearing, plus boasts a traditional feel and contemporary aesthetic, all whilst maintaining the signature lightweight properties of a porch awning.
The large panoramic tinted windows are superb in bringing the outdoors in, whilst reducing the glare from the sun and aiding in reducing internal temperature. Sky lights add an additional touch, as well as keeping the inside of the awning light and airy. The panel doors are exceptionally versatile and can be zipped in, out, or halfway down depending on the customer’s needs.
The versatile front doors can be fully zipped back, or alternatively zipped halfway and folded down like a barn door. This creates additional flexibility to the awning, as it can be fully opened up and used as a canopy in hotter weather. Optional accessories such as the ‘Elise Annexe’ and ‘Awning Storage Hanger’ really add an extra element of functionality to this already fantastic awning.
- 600HD Polyester - A Quality, Traditional-Feel Fabric, with a Superb Strength to Weight Ratio and a Lighter Colour for a Contemporary Aesthetic.
- NEW Patterned Internal Roof Fabric - To Add a More Stylish & Contemporary Touch.
- Five Main Oxygen Air-Frame Tubes - Multiple Inflation Point, with Five Quick-Inflating Air Beams.
- Eight Velcro-In Roof Support Air-Tubes - For Additional Support & Stability During Poorer Weather Conditions.
- Lifetime Guarantee - On the 'Oxygen Air-Frame'.
- Dynamic Speed Valves - The Quickest, Most Reliable and Simplest Inflation Valve on the Market.
- Intelligent Frame Relief Valve Protection System - Our Patented Pressure Relief Valve, Expelling Any Excess Air Above 6 PSI.
- Tinted Windows & Roof Lights - For that Extra Bit of Privacy and to Reduce Glare & To Maintain a Light and Airy Interior.
- Embossed Zip-In Curtains - Leaf-Print Embossed Curtains for Further Privacy & To Make It Feel More Like Home.
- Phoenix Mesh. Doors - Created from an Assisted-Healing 'Smart' Material, Self-Repairing 'Snag' Damage Caused Over Time.
- TPS Twin Piping System (4mm x 6mm) - To Attach This Awning to Your Caravan OR Motorhome.
- Lumi-Link & Up/Down Lighter Compatible - To Allow the Option of Brightening Up Your Awning During Darker Periods.
- PVC Draught Exclusion - To Maintain a Comfortably Warm Temperature Inside the Awning.
- PVC Draught Skirt - To Maintain a Comfortably Warm Temperature Inside the Awning.
- Endurance Storm Straps - To Retain Optimum Stability & Posture During Harsher Weather and Storms.
- Zip-Back Front Door.
- Zip-Out Side Doors for Annexe.
- Includes Dual-Action Hand Pump, Pegs & Lumi-Link/Lumi-Lite Hanging Points.
- WIDTH: 520cm
- DEPTH: 280cm
- HEIGHT: 235-250cm
- WEIGHT: 35.39kg
- PACK SIZE: 82cm x 58cm x 48cm
This awning has been specifically designed and is perfect for touring use; it is not designed for seasonal or residential purposes.