New for 2018
Outdoor Revolution replaced the Standard Esprit Range of last year with the New Elise Range.
The Elise has more upright front walls giving better internal headroom especially towards the front of the awning. The Elise like most of Outdoor Revolution's awnings for 2018 has a twin attachment bead, 6mm and 4mm, so can be used on a Caravan or Motorhome (if fixing height is within 235-250cm) via a Fiamma/Omnistor wind-out canopy. The Elise also features attachment points for Outdoor Revolutions range of Lumi-Link & Up/Down Lighter LED Lights.
The Elise range features the 600HD High-Density Oxford weave fabric. This fabric looks and feels like a more traditional awning fabric, but is still lightweight and easy to care for.
The Elise range also features a Outdoor Revolutions Lifetime warranty on the air tubes. They can do this as the Tubes feature there exclusive Intelligent frame pressure relief valve, so the tubes cannot be overinflated. this should mean the tubes should have no issues with rupturing. Since the introduction of the Pressure relief valve , we have notice a considerable reduction to problems with there Air Tubes.
The Large Tinted window and small skylights in the roof, give a light airy feel to the awning, and offer complete privacy due to the zip up blinds .The front panels are removable and the side doors both feature large mesh inner doors to help keep out the bugs. The Mesh used is another first from Outdoor Revolution, called Pheonix Mesh it is a Self healing mesh. This means that any minor snags or imperfections in the mesh can be manipulated back into shape.
With the 600HD fabric and the multi inflation tubes offering a Lifetime Warranty, the Esprit 360 & 420 Awnings, really look nice and are some of the easiest and most reliable Air frame awnings on the market.
The Optional Annexe is a Multi-purpose tall annexe that is supplied complete with an inner tent and can be zipped onto either end of the awning also available as an option is the Roof Liner which helps regulate temperature and minimise condensation.
What the manufacturer says:-
The brand-new contemporary ‘Elise’ range, designed for 2018, consists of three luxuriously sized awnings, ideal for creating a wonderful living conservatory space for your caravan. The lighter coloured fabric gives this range an exceptionally modern look and feel, whilst having the practical benefit of keeping the interior of the awning looking immaculate, light and airy. The 280cm depth of the Elise range is perfectly compatible on all camping and caravan club pitches, both in the UK and abroad. Additional accessories such as the ‘Elise Annexe’ have been designed to complement this range of awnings and being ambidextrous, it fits to both the left and right-hand side of the awnings.
The Oxygen Air-Frame is the easiest and quickest inflation system on the market, with no adjoining pipes/taps spoiling the immaculate lines of our stunning designs. The frame consists of four Oxygen Air-Frame Tubes and six roof support tubes, plus incorporates the Dynamic Speed Valve and the patented Intelligent Frame Relief Valve. Inflation is speedy using the Dual-Action Pump provided and deflation is the push of a button. Our exclusive relief valve prevents damage to the tube through expelling excess air, usually caused by over-inflation or increases in the ambient temperature. All valves are discretely concealed by a velcro cover.
The cavernous 'Elise 390' caravan awning is best suited to couples requiring ample living and storage space to complement their caravan. Utilising the 600 High Density Oxford Weave fabric; this product utilises a traditional-feel and contemporary aesthetic, whilst maintaining the performance of much heavier, denier fabrics and the lightweight properties of a porch awning.
The three front panels are exceptionally versatile and can be opened up to create a canopy or completely zipped-in to provide additional privacy and security. Large, zip-in curtains provide the flexibility of multi-level privacy, similar to blinds. The ‘Accessory Internal Divider’ optional extra can be clipped-in to the left or right hand side of the caravan awning to divide it into separate storage and living sections; the handy storage pockets provide additional usable storage space.
Incorporating Phoenix Mesh; an assisted-healing ‘smart’ mesh material that has the structurally incorporated ability to repair ‘snag’ damage caused by usage over time. Simply manipulated, the mesh will return to its original form. Panoramic tinted windows and skylights add a contemporary touch to the awning.
The versatile front doors can be fully zipped back, or alternatively zipped halfway and folded down like a barn door. This creates additional flexibility to the awning, as it can be fully opened up and used as a canopy in hotter weather. Optional accessories such as the ‘Elise Annexe’ and ‘Awning Storage Hanger’ really add an extra element of functionality to this already fantastic awning.
- 600HD Polyester - A Hard-Weaing Traditional-Feel Fabric, Utilising All of the Benefits of our Signature Lightweight Fabrics, With a Contemporary Finish.
- NEW Patterned Internal Roof Fabric - To Add a More Stylish & Contemporary Touch.
- Four Main Oxygen Air-Frame Tubes - Multiple Inflation Point Air Beams.
- Six Roof Support Air-Frame Tubes - For Maximum Stability of the Awning During Poorer Weather Conditions.
- Lifetime Guarantee - On the 'Oxygen Air-Frame'.
- Dynamic Speed Valves - The Quickest, Simplest & Most Reliable Inflation Valve on the Market.
- Intelligent Frame Relief Valve Protection System - Our Patented Pressure Relief Valve to Prevent Over-Inflation, Expelling Any Excess Air Above 5 PSI.
- Tinted Windows - For Increased Privacy & Reduced Glare.
- Sky Lights - To Maintain a Light & Airy Interior.
- Embossed Zip-In Curtains - Leaf-Print Embossed Curtains for Further Privacy & To Make It Feel More Like Home.
- Phoenix Mesh. Doors - Created from a Assisted-Healing 'Smart' Material, Repairing 'Snag' Damage Caused Over Time.
- TPS Twin Piping System (4mm x 6mm) - To Attach to Your Caravan or Motorhome.
- Lumi-Link & Up/Down Lighter Compatible - To Offer the Option of Brightening Up the Awning During Darker Periods.
- PVC Draught Exclusion - To Maintain a Comfortably Warm Temperature Inside the Awning.
- PVC Draught Skirt - To Maintain a Comfortably Warm Temperature Inside the Awning.
- Endurance Storm Straps - To Provide Optimum Stability & Posture During Harsher Weather and Storms.
- Zip-Back Front Door.
- Zip-Out Side Doors for Annexe.
- Includes Dual-Action Hand Pump, Pegs & Lumi-Link/Lumi-Lite Hanging Points.
- WIDTH: 390cm
- DEPTH: 280cm
- HEIGHT: 235-250cm
- TOTAL WEIGHT: 28.9kg
- PACK SIZE: 80*52*45cm
- COMPATIBLE WITH: Caravan/Motorhome
This awning has been specifically designed and is perfect for touring use; it is not designed for seasonal or residential purposes.