Outdoor Revolution E-Sportair 400 - 2018 Model - With FREE Rear Pad Poles worth £22.99
- 22.40 KGS
- Calculated at Checkout
The Original Sport-air has been Improved for 2017 and renamed the E-Sportair
Featuring Outdoor Revolutions Single Inflation Welded Tube system. Still with the benefit of there Intelligent Air frame relief valve. This automatically vents Air from the Tubes if the pressure goes above 6PSI. This prevents over inflation when erecting the awning. It also serves to protect the tubes from excess pressure when the awning is pitched and the pressure increases on a hot day. Increased Temperature equates to increase in pressure within the air tubes. The biggest issue we find with Air Awning is customers over-inflate them, and the usual story is 'went out fro the day and come back to find the awning collapsed with large tears in the air beam'.
As the Sport-Air features a welded tube system to give a quick and easy single inflation system, the air beams are covered now covered by Outdoor Revolutions lifetime warranty (previously only a 3 year warranty). For 2017 they have incorporated a 2nd valve to add deflation, as you are now able to release air from either end of the awning making it easier to pack away.
The Awning previously had a 150 denier double ripstop Fabric, for 2018 this has been upgraded to a 250HD DRS Endurance fabric with a UV Protective coating. This is a to be a very resilient and long lasting fabric, and an excellent compromise between strength and weight.
Other features are tinted windows, full privacy zip up blinds to the windows, and Mesh doors to the side doors. The Mesh is also now a Self healing mesh that can be manipulated to repair any minor damage.
Well specified lightweight awning, with the quickest inflation and deflation valves on the market. These is also the option to add a matching bedroom Annexe.
What the manufacturer says:-
Following the success of the ‘Sport-Air 400’ in 2016 and 2017, we have upgraded and improved this product with luxurious benefits and re-branded the product the ‘E-Sport Air 400’. It is also available in a two-panelled, 3.25m ‘E-Sport Air 325’ model.
We have upgraded to a more hard-wearing 250HD DRS Endurance fabric to create a higher performing product, whilst retaining the ‘lightweight’ Outdoor Revolution trademark; the contemporary new design and softer coloured fabric creates a more modern, desirable look and feel. In addition, the air-tubes have increased in diameter to improve durability and stability of the product, whilst retaining the desired benefit the ultra-fast single point inflation the ‘Oxygen Air-Frame’ provides.
With the ability to accommodate a zip-on annexe, both left and right fitting, this awning incorporates many excellent features, making it one of the most versatile, functional and technical lightweight awnings in its class. Enhanced for 2018; this 4m model provides exceptional space for larger families on long breaks.
The ‘Dura-Tech’ welded air-frame system, with high pressure tubes, makes this awning the fastest, most robust and reliable on the market to inflate, without any troublesome connecting hoses and valves. It has been quality controlled to ensure optimum performance and comes complete with the outstanding Outdoor Revolution Lifetime Guarantee* for peace of mind in years to come.
In addition, the air-tubes have increased in diameter this year to improve durability and stability of the product, whilst retaining the desired benefit the ultra-fast single point inflation ‘Oxygen Air-Frame’ provides.
Both the ‘E-Sport Air 325’ and ‘…400’ are created using our 250 High Density double rip-stop endurance fabric in order to provide unequalled benefits in terms of strength to weight ratio. The innovative Double Rip Stop weave increases the strength and durability twofold, preventing tears in the fabric from spreading and causing further damage.
The fabric is exceptionally water-resistant and water will simply bead onto the surface and roll-off; the light-coloured roof material reflects heat to maintain a comfortable temperature inside the awning.
The versatility of the two front panels enables the doors to be opened and rolled back, creating a canopy style product, or zipped-in to increase privacy. Both side-door panels have zip-in mesh doors, helping to increase air-flow and reducing condensation, whilst keeping out those pesky crawling critters.
Zip-in embossed curtains on all windows increase privacy and security, but can be zipped open and rolled back to allow daylight to flood in. The optional ‘E-Sport Annexe’ can be zipped onto either side of the product and comes complete with a double micro-polyester inner tent; perfect for grandchildren or overnight guests.
Ventilation points and mesh doors placed on each side of the awnings are strategically placed to reduce condensation; this awning is available in 3 height options (Standard) to fit caravans, plus 2 motorhome height options (L, XL).
- 250HD Double Rip-Stop. Endurance. Fabric - The Ultimate Strength to Weight Ratio of any Material on the Market!
- Dura-Tech. Welded Single Inflation Point Tube - No-Fuss Single Inflation Point 'Oxygen Air-Frame'.
- Lifetime Guarantee - On the Tubes/Air-Frame.
- Dynamic Speed Valves - The Quickest & Most Reliable Inflation Valve Available.
- Intelligent Frame Relief Valve Protection System - Our Patented Pressure Relief Valve to Prevent Over-Inflation, Expelling any Excess Air Above 6PSI.
- Internal Roof Tube Kit - Additional Air-Beams to Further Tension the Roof & Provide Optimum Stability.
- Tinted Windows - To Reduce Glare and Increase Privacy.
- Embossed Zip-In Curtains - For an Extra Degree of Privacy & Make It Feel More Like Home.
- TPS Twin Piping System (4mm x 6mm) - To Attach to Your Caravan/Motorhome.
- Phoenix Mesh. Doors - Created from an Assisted-Healing 'Smart' Material to Self-Repair 'Snag' Damage Over Time.
- Lumi-Link & Up/Down Lighter Compatible- Compatible with Our Brand-New 2018 Lighting Range.
- Polyester Draught Exclusion - To Maintain a Comfortable Temperature Inside the Awning.
- Polyester Draught Skirt - To Maintain a Comfortable Temperature Inside the Awning.
- Two Endurance Storm Straps - For Additional Stability & Support During Harsher Weather Conditions.
- Includes Pegs & Dual Action Hand Pump & Lumi-Link/Lumi-Lite Hanging Points.
- 3 Height Options - To Comfortably Fit 99% of Caravans/Motorhomes on the Market!
- WIDTH: 400cm
- DEPTH: 250cm
- HEIGHT: 235-250cm
- WEIGHT: 22.4kg
- PACK SIZE: 76*30*36cm
This awning has been specifically designed and is perfect for touring use; it is not designed for seasonal or residential purposes.