Outdoor Revolution Airedale 7 - Improved 2018 Model - FREE Footprint Groundsheet
- 43.40 KGS
- Calculated at Checkout
FREE Footprint Groundsheet
New for 2018 a Big Brother to the Best Selling Airedale 6
The Airedale range was introduced by Outdoor Revolution in 2016 after the success of the Ozone Range. The Airedale tents feature a 150 High-Density embossed fabric, compared to the 250HD Double Rip-stop of the Ozone Range. This helps reduce weight and cost, but is still a good quality fabric. and is the only compromise, the Airedale range still feature all the other Outdoor Revolution innovations.
The Airedale range still feature the latest Outdoor Revolution Air Frame Technology that makes Outdoor Revolution air tents the quickest and easiest tents to pitch. The Air Tubes feature a Pressure relief valve or Intelligent Frame Relief Valve. This feature exclusive to Outdoor Revolution ensures the tubes cannot be over inflated and if the pressure in the tubes increases once pitched, the Valve will automatically vent to reduce the pressure. This enables Outdoor Revolution to offer a Lifetime warranty on the air tubes. (against manufacturing defects).
The Airedale 7 features large tinted windows, giving lots of light into the living area. The windows feature zip up blinds to give privacy at night. With a nice sized canopy to the front that is ideal for sitting under or wet store, especially when you zip on the front panel that is now included . The Bedrooms feature a darkened fabric to keep the light out longer in the morning.
The Airedale 7 gives you a built in side porch, which is ideal for additional storage, a wet storage area or for use as a toilet area for your Porta Potti
A Well designed tent at a good price and you can have confidence in the Air Frame due to the Pressure relief valves & Lifetime warranty
What the manufacturer says:-
The Airedale 7 fills the gap perfectly between the Airedale 6 and the cavernous Airedale 8; designed for larger families who require more space; the ability to clip in an additional inner tent increases the sleeping capacity to 8, and the handy, integrated utility porch can be used for additional storage or an overnight toilet area. The large porch is an ideal space to relax, and the integral windowed front door can be sealed to increase the enclosed living space. Phoenix Mesh doors provide ample ventilation and the large, tinted windows certainly make the Airedale 7 “a room with a view”; as always, each window is fitted with zip in blinds, to guarantee 100% privacy.
Outdoor Revolution has developed the most reliable airframe system on the market, the exclusive Oxygen Air Frame. This is not only the easiest and most efficient system to use, but the most dependable, as it eradicates any issues of over inflation. The Oxygen Air Frame incorporates the Dynamic Speed Valve and the patented Intelligent Frame Relief Valve. Inflation is an incredibly fast process with the dual action pump provided, and deflation is simply just a push of the self-retaining button. We are the only awning manufacturer to use the Relief Valve; this prevents damage to the tube by expelling any excess air, which can be caused by either over inflation, or increases in the ambient temperature. The valves are discretely concealed by a Velcro cover, making the Oxygen Air Frame the neatest system too.
The 150 High Density Fabric, used to make the Airedale 7 is designed to be lightweight, yet very strong; this allows for pack sizes to be smaller, in order to minimise weight and space required for storage, or transit. The unique Hex print on the material gives a distinctive, modern look to complement the contemporary tent design.
The fully zip back front door incorporates expansive tinted windows; bringing in more light to give greater flexibility to this feature packed family tent. The front door can be opened and tied back halfway or fully zipped back and can be fully sealed off at night with a zip across base. The upgraded deeper King Deluxe bedrooms offer ample room for double air mattresses with increased standing height to the rear. The bedrooms can be opened up as one giant sized deluxe bedroom, split into either 3 double rooms or 1 double and 1 king size room. The tent is complete with a utility side annexe - ideal for additional storage!
- 150HD Hex.Endure. Fabric - Lightweight, Yet Durable Material with Contemporary Hex-Print.
- 5 Inidividual Oxygen Airframe Tubes - Easy and Quick Erect Multiple Inflation Point Frame.
- Sewn-In Groundsheet - For Convenience & To Reduced Moisture Ingress to the Canvas.
- Dynamic Speed Valves - The Quickest, Most Reliable & Easiest Inflation Valve on the Market.
- Intelligent Frame Relief Valve Protection System - Our Innovative Pressure Relief Valve to Help Prevent Over-Inflation.
- Lifetime Guarantee - On the Tubes/Air-Frame.
- Tinted Windows - To Reduce Glare & Increase Privacy.
- Embossed Zip-In Curtains - To Provide Extra Privacy & Create a Feeling of Homeliness.
- Six Person Micro-Polyester Inner Tent - Luxurious, Breathable Sleeping Area for Up to Six Adults.
- Phoenix Mesh. Doors - Assisted-Healing 'Smart' Mesh which Self-Repairs 'Snag' Damage Caused Over Time.
- Polyester Draught Exclusion & Draught Skirt - To Trap Warmth Inside the Tent.
- Internal Roof Tube Kit - Inclusive Air Beams to Velcro into the Roof for Additional Stability.
- Innovative 'Vario' Front Door - Inner Door Divider Panel Moveable to Seal-Off Tent or Create Useful Porch Area.
- Handy Side Annexe-Style Compartment - Can be Used for Camping Furniture, Portable Toilets, General Storage etc.
- Electrical Hook-Up Point - To Power Electrical Appliances within the Tent.
- Compatible with Lumi-Link + Up/Downlighter Attachment Points.
- Endurance Storm Strap Anchor Point Loops.
- Complete with Dual-Action Hand-Pump, Pegs, Guylines, Repair Kit & Carry Bag
- WEIGHT: 43.35kg
- LENGTH: 725cm
- WIDTH: 445cm
- HEIGHT: 225cm
- BEDROOM SIZE: 240cm x 420cm
- PACK SIZE: 80cm x 66cm x 55cm