Kampa Rally Air Pro 390 Plus -Left Hand for UK Spec Caravans
Kampa Rally Air Pro 390 Plus -Left Hand for UK Spec Caravans
We are now stocking Kampa Caravan & Motorhome Awnings.
New for 2017 the Kampa Rally Air Pro 390 Plus is based on the Best Selling Kampa Rally Pro 390 Awning, but the addition of a built in annexe to the L/H of the awning (L/H for UK Spec Caravans) giving an overall length of 580cm. The Awning only requires the same length of Horizontal Awning rail on your Caravan as the Rally Pro 390 (just over 390cm). The built in side extension has a rear wall so does not need to fit against the side of your caravan. The extension can be used for storage or an extra bedroom, with the optional inner tent. The extension also features a separate door, so could be used as a wet entrance in bad weather.
Kampa produce some of the most sort after Caravan Awnings on the market. With a good quality fabric and a unique single inflation system to make erecting the awning quick and easy. For 2017 the Fabrics have been further enhanced to give better UV protection, ensuring a longer life and less fading. Another innovation from Kampa is there Limpet™ Fix System. This uses suction to give a better seal on the awning against the side of your caravan. Instead of just relying on the foam pads and rear pad poles traditionally used, the awnings have a series of holes punched into the fabric. you can then buy as an option Limpet Suction fixings that attach to the awning via these holes, allowing the sides to be attached to your caravan using the Limpet Suction caps, as an addition to the optional Rear Pad Poles, giving an even better seal to the caravan.
What the manufacturer says:-
All the features and functions of our Rally AIR Pro with a bit more space. The side extension is particularly useful - it can be used as a wet weather entrance or somewhere to kick off your shoes. Alternatively, for storage as somewhere to park the bikes or house outdoor furniture or simply for extra living space when you're entertaining. It could also be used for extra sleeping accommodation, with the optional inner tent, when you've got guests. You can choose how you use this versatile space. The awning can be left divided or you can remove the side panel to open it up as one large area.
The extension is inflated at the same time as the rest of the awning through the single inflation point making it as easy to set up as the rest of our awnings. If the extension covers a caravan window you can open a flap at the rear of the panel to reveal a window, allowing unimpeded access into the awning from the caravan and there's zipped access to any lockers that may be behind the extension. The Plus is available in left and right versions (looking at the front of the awning).
The Plus uses our fantastic Weathershield™ Pro fabric, our favourite fabric that we use extensively throughout our range of awnings as it has proved itself time and time again due to its excellent weatherproofing and long life whilst remaining light enough for easy set up and handling. For 2017 we've made improvements to the UV protection and the coatings to make sure that Weathershield™ Pro continues to be market leading.
The zip out side panel allows for the fitting of an annexe at he plus can be fitted with optional front mesh panels, giving loads of ventilations whilst keeping the bugs out.
On top of all this, our 2017 models are now 'Limpet™ Ready' and ready to accept our NEW Limpet™ Fix System - an ingenious method of attaching the side walls to the caravan. Simply attach the Limpet™ through the pre-cut holes in the rear of the awning and fasten to a smooth caravan surface. There are four holes on each side of the awning. Limpets™ come in a pack of eight and extra holes, to suit your caravan, can be made using the Limpet™ Hole Punch.
Plenty of ventilation can be found in the apex of the awning to help with condensation and an optional roof liner can be fitted to the awning creating an air pocket that helps regulate the temperature by keeping it warmer when it is cooler and cooler when it is warmer. As well as an optional roof lining, inner tents are also available as well as many other accessories including the new Kampa Hanging Rail and Organiser that fit onto the Kampa AccessoryTrack™.
A steep front allows for class leading headroom, this is also complimented by a front wall panel arrangement that allows the front panels to be rolled to the side or the top part of each outer panel to be dropped down to create a veranda style. This veranda feature is great for allowing fresh air in whilst keeping children or pets safely inside. Doors can be found on each side of the awning and feature a No-see-um mesh panel which helps keep out even the smallest of bugs whilst still allowing for added ventilation on hot days.
A unique feature to the Kampa range, the AccessoryTrack™ adds an extra line of beading running on the inside, parallel with the awning beading that connects the awning to the caravan. This allows for accessories, such as an organiser and hanging rail, to be attached to the awning through the use of a specially designed connection by Kampa.
- Inflatable - utilising Kampa's unique one point inflation system
- Weathershield™ Pro fabric - further improved for 2017
- Adjustable height system - suits caravans with attachment points between 235-250cm high
- Can be inflated/deflated from one inflation point, all 'AirPoles' are linked together
- Versatile side extension
- Upright front wall panels allow for full use of the interior space to compliment the already generous depth
- Large crystal windows ensure a good view out and internal curtains on easy-slide track for privacy
- Roll to the side front panels with veranda feature
- Large side doors with secondary mesh to keep insects out
- Weather protected ventilation in roof apex
- Strong mudwalls to keep out draughts
- Heavy duty zips - so you won't be let down
- Quickpitch™ guying system - stronger and quicker than guylines
- Draught skirt included - prevents draughts from under the caravan
- Fixings ready to accept our optional Storm Tie Down system
- An oversized carry bag - made 50% larger making repacking your awning easier
- Complete with our high volume Downdraught pump
- Limpet™ Ready
- AccessoryTrack™ fitted
- Depth: 250cm
- Width :580 cm L/H (L/H Donates position of built in Built in extension which is designed to be positioned to front of Caravan. Therefore L/H version is for UK built and Spec. caravans with door on UK Side. (R/H Version Available for Continental Caravans)
- Fits: Suitable for caravans between the height of 235-250 cm
- Materials:Weathershield™ Pro fabric - Our favourite fabric that we use extensively throughout the range, it has proved itseld time and time again. For 2017 we've made improvements to the UV protection and the coating to make sure that the Weathershield™ Pro continues to be market leading.
- Taped seams
- Crystal clear windows
- No-see-um mesh
- Poles: None! AirPoles replace traditional metal and fibreglass poles
- Pack Size 99 x 47 x 47
- Weight 33 kg
- Continental Cushioned Carpet (111726)
- Continental Cushioned Carpet for Extension (111752)
- Easy Tread Carpet
- Inner tent (fits side extension)
- Deluxe Rear Upright Pole Set (aluminium)
- Rear Upright Pole Set (steel)
- Limpet™ Fix System
- Storm Tie Down Kit
- Hanging Rail (front to rear)
- Organiser for AccessoryTrack™
- Hanging Rail for AccessoryTrack™
- Mesh Panel Set - fits front panels
- Roof Lining
- Annexe - inflatable
- Electric Pump
- SabreLink™ LED Lighting System
- Single or Double Wheel Arch Cover
- Matching Pro Windbreak
- Organiser Draught Skirt