Kampa Croyde 6 Classic AIR Pro AIR polycotton tent - 2017 Model
- 43.50 KGS
- Calculated at Checkout
The Croyde 6 Classic Air Pro is probably the most iconic of the tents in the Kampa range and is the most popular style of tent on the market at present. An easy to pitch tunnel style Air Frame tent giving a large living area to the front, with plenty of Window to make it feel light and airy. We have decided to only stock as standard the Classic Version of the Croyde 6 as we are big supporters of Polycotton tents and the Croyde 6 Classic Pro give the advantages of a Polycotton Flysheet with the ease of pitching of an Air frame.For 2017 there is the option to purchase an additional 2 berth bedroom making the tent more flexible.
This is a tent that will suit most families and ensure that your camping adventures are a really enjoyable experience.
What the manufacturer says:-
A Kampa® classic, the Croyde 6 is available in several different specifications. This is the inflatable version that we offer in two superb flysheet materials - a heavy duty Weathershield™ 150D polyester flysheet or a breathable Airflow poly-cotton version.
Both offer a superb camping experience with a high level of specification. At the rear you'll find the large bedrooms, in a 2+2+2 configuration and in front of these is a large living area with a fully sewn-in groundsheet keeping the weather and bugs at bay. The front of the tent offers a truly flexible space. It can be incorporated into the main living area to give an exceptionally large interior space or it can be divided off to create another room. Rolling back the front panel makes a large sun canopy. It is also a great area for kicking off your shoes before entering the main living area.
It takes only minutes to pump the tent up and a similar time to fully deflate, effortlessly, before rolling up and packing into the oversized carry bag. The high pressure AirFrame provides a sturdy structure that will cope with the worst of the weather, especially when combined with the storm tie downs that are included for each corner.
New for 2017 is the ability to add an inner tent in the living area, a great option when you have extra guests to accommodate.
- Inflatable - external inflation points
- QuickPitch™ Guying System
- Sewn-in Groundsheet
- 2+2+2 inner tent configuration
- Toggle-in groundsheet for front vestibule area
- Side door with canopy and secondary mesh panel
- Variable roll-to-side front door
- Front, rear and sleeping area weather protected ventilation
- Organisers on inner tent front wall and pockets in inner tents
- Zipped inner tent dividers for maximum privacy
- Colour coded inner tent suspension
- Mesh panels in side doors
- Two cable entry points and lamp hanger with cable tidy
- Heavy duty zips
- Windows with blinds and easy store pockets
- Optional fleece carpets and footprints available
- SabreLink™ Flex ready
- Optional front canopy (Depth: 180cm)
- Materials: Weathershield™ Airflow Classic polycotton - A breathable high quality polycotton material that provides all the protection of our polyester materials whilst also offering superior comfort. Our Classic material allows the tent to breathe which reduces condensation and helps regulate the temperature keeping the inside of the tent cooler on warm days. Don't be fooled by the coated polycotton materials used by some manufacturers as the coating prevents the material from breathing and therefore removes the benefits.
- Sewn-in Groundsheet - PE 10 x 10 130 g/m² 10,000 mm HH
- Frame: Inflatable - external inflation points
|Model||Exterior Height||Weight||Pack Size|
|Croyde 6 Classic AIR Pro||210cm||43.5kg||80 x 51 x 52 cm|
- Zip-on front canopy (Depth: 180cm)
- Inner tent
- SabreLink™ Flex Lighting system
- 12V Electric Pump