We are now stocking Kampa Caravan & Motorhome Awnings.
New for 2017 we like the design of the Classic Air Expert 380. Looking more like a traditional awning, giving the quick and easy pitching of an Air Awning. The only poles you need worry about are short aluminium eyebrow poles that form the shades over the main window.
Kampa produce some of the most sort after Caravan Awnings on the market. With a good quality fabric and a unique single inflation system to make erecting the awning quick and easy. For 2017 the Fabrics have been further enhanced to give better UV protection, ensuring a longer life and less fading. Another innovation from Kampa is there Limpet™ Fix System. This uses suction to give a better seal on the awning against the side of your caravan. Instead of just relying on the foam pads and rear pad poles traditionally used, the awnings have a series of holes punched into the fabric. you can then buy as an option Limpet Suction fixings that attach to the awning via these holes, allowing the sides to be attached to your caravan using the Limpet Suction caps, as an addition to the optional Rear Pad Poles, giving an even better seal to the caravan.
What the manufacturer says:-
The inflatable awning that doesn't look like an inflatable awning! Don't be deceived by its traditional good looks, this awning is inflated like any of our other AIR awnings from just one inflation point. This makes it quick and easy to setup up yet it could be mistaken for classic Danish design.
The Classic AIR showcases our latest Weathershield™ Expert materials that offer superb protection but are also breathable. The front and side panels can be removed to make set up easier and, if the side door is obstructed by the caravan step, the side panels are interchangeable - you can swap them around so that the side doors are at the front of the awning. The Classic AIR has a small front canopy that is supported by a lightweight aluminium frame that takes seconds to set up.
The awning can be customised to suit your needs with the usual Kampa options such as furniture, roof lining, organiser and for the first time we are offering a tall annexe and our exciting Conservatory, an ideal place to settle down with a book on those days when it's not warm enough to sit outside. The Classic AIR can also be fitted with optional front mesh panels, giving loads of ventilation whilst keeping the bugs out.
On top of all this, our 2017 models are now 'Limpet™ Ready' and ready to accept our NEW Limpet™ Fix System - an ingenious method of attaching the side walls to the caravan. Simply attach the Limpet™ through the pre-cut holes in the rear of the awning and fasten to a smooth caravan surface. There are four holes on each side of the awning. Limpets™ come in a pack of eight and extra holes, to suit your caravan, can be made using the Limpet™ Hole Punch.
The windows all have curtains on easy run track and all the panels can be zipped out of the awning or lowered at the top and used ‘veranda’ style. If weight is an issue the wall panels can be removed so that it's only necessary to feed the roof through the awning rail and simply zip the panels back in.
A steep front allows for class leading headroom and the side doors, which can be found on each side of the awning, feature a No-see-um mesh panel which helps keep out even the smallest of bugs whilst still allowing for added ventilation on hot days.
The Classic AIR is available in 300 and 380 sizes.
A unique feature to the Kampa range, the AccessoryTrack™ adds an extra line of beading running on the inside, parallel with the awning beading that connects the awning to the caravan. This allows for accessories, such as an organiser and hanging rail, to be attached to the awning through the use of a specially designed connection by Kampa.
- Inflatable - utilising Kampa's unique one point inflation system
- Weathershield™ Expert fabric - NEW for 2017
- Adjustable height system - suits caravans with attachment points between 235-250cm high
- Can be inflated/deflated from one inflation point, all 'AirPoles' are linked together
- Upright front wall panels allow for full use of the interior space to compliment the already generous depth
- Large crystal windows ensure a good view out and internal curtains on easy-slide track for privacy
- Zip-out front panels with veranda feature
- Large side doors with secondary mesh to keep insects out
- Weather protected ventilation in roof apex
- Strong mudwalls to keep out draughts
- Heavy duty zips - so you won't be let down
- Quickpitch™ guying system - stronger and quicker than guylines
- Draught skirt included - prevents draughts from under the caravan
- Fixings ready to accept our optional Storm Tie Down system
- An oversized carry bag - made 50% larger making repacking your awning easier
- Complete with our high volume Downdraught pump
- Limpet™ Ready
- AccessoryTrack™ fitted
- Depth: 240cm
- Available in sizes: 380 cm
- Fits: Suitable for caravans between the height of 235-250 cm
- Materials: Weathershield™ Expert fabric - Our latest Expert materials are used on our new Classic models. The roof and walls are breathable, ensuring a comfortable climate inside the awning with less risk of condensation. The walls have a great textured feel and are extremely durable.
- Sewn with waterproof thread
- Crystal clear windows
- No-see-um mesh
- Poles: AirPoles replace traditional metal and fibreglass poles - complimented by a single aluminium canopy pole
- Pack Size cm 94 x 47 x 47
- Weight 32 kg
- Conservatory with Dividing Curtain
- Tall Annexe with Inner Tent and Dividing Curtain
- Continental Cushioned Carpet
- Easy Tread Carpet
- Deluxe Rear Upright Pole Set (aluminium)
- Rear Upright Pole Set (steel)
- Limpet™ Fix System
- Storm Tie Down Kit
- Hanging Rail (front to rear)
- Organiser for AccessoryTrack™
- Hanging Rail for AccessoryTrack™
- Mesh Panel Set - fits front panels
- Roof Lining
- Electric Pump
- SabreLink™ LED Lighting System
- Single or Double Wheel Arch Cover
- Matching Pro Windbreak
- Organiser Draught Skirt