A Must have accessory for any tent or awning with a sewn-in groundsheet. Protect your sewn in groundsheet by adding a tent footprint to your camping essentials. Designed to fit a specific tent model and size covering the entire floor area of the tent, footprints are easy to remove and clean on your return. They also protect against small tears and holes from stones and rough ground. An invaluable addition to prolong the life of your tent over many happy summers
Marks out the position clearly when pitching the tent
- Keeps the tent clean when pitching
- Protects sewn-in groundsheet from stones, thorns, etc.
- Keeps the rest of the tent clean when packing away as without the footprint the tent will be wrapped up together with the wet and dirty groundsheet as it is attached at all times
- Can be folded up relatively small allowing it to be cleaned easily once home
What the Manufacturer says:-
The Kampa Footprint Groundsheet provides additional protection to you tent's existing groundsheet against stones and rough ground underfoot. It will also ensure that the bottom of your tent stays dry and clean which helps to increase the longevity of the underneath of your tent. The footprint is cut to the outline of the tent to aid with pitching and to give a clean surface to pitch your tent onto. Most footprints only cover the sewn-in groundsheet of the tent, this does not usually include porch or other areas with a removable groundsheet.
- Marks out the position clearly when erecting the tent
- Keeps the tent clean when erecting
- Protects the sewn-in ground sheet from stones, thorns, etc
- Keeps the rest of the tent clean and dry when packing away
- Can be folded up relatively small and can then be cleaned easily once home
- Specifically manufactured for the footprint of the tent