Wild Country Etesian 3
Lightweight, roomy, 3 man tent. Quick and easy to pitch,
reliable and stable free-standing design.
Wild Country tents are designed by Terra Nova, who manufacture some of the most innovative lightweight, technical tents available. Including tents that hold world records. Packed with features that will give you a much more enjoyable experience. The Etesian 2 is packed with features
DAC Alloy Poles normally only found on top end expedition tents, reducing the weight of the tent without compromising strength
The Flysheet has a 4000mm HH and is made of rip-stop Polyester, again a material usually reserved for top end tents.
Nice size porch and gear storage nets
Packed with so many technical features the Etesian 3 is an Ideal Touring tent.
What the manufacturer Says:-
The Etesian range are spacious tents, designed for lightweight, short duration trips such as weekends away, mountain biking, or trips to the coast with the family.
All use Wild Country Superflex alloy poles, and have the Wild Country tried and tested, high performance flysheet and groundsheet fabrics. These lightweight tents are quick and easy to pitch, flysheet first, and their freestanding design also means that they are suitable for pitching where the ground is loose as they do not require firm pegging points to create their structure.
Fundamentally for short trips, the Etesian 3 tent has a small pack size and doesn't take up much space in the boot of the car, but also has greater head height than you would normally expect in a 3 person lightweight tent.Packed with features to make camping life easier! The sewn in porch groundsheet has a zip-back feature, exposing the ground, making an ideal area for muddy boots and dirty equipment which are kept undercover whilst leaving the rest of the porch clean. Condensation and air circulation are handled with front and rear vents. A mesh panel in the rear of the inner and flysheet vent plus a part mesh door on the inner help to keep air flowing throughout the tent.
Groundsheet protectors to prolong the life of the tent and help keep it clean can be purchased separately.
- Lightweight and simple to pitch.
- Excellent ventilation & Condensation Management.
- Sheltered entrance for use in bad weather.
- Fully taped flysheet and groundsheet.
- Stable freestanding design.
- Reflective guylines.
- Superflex T6 alloy poles.
- Porch zip-back groundsheet.
- Sleeps: 3
- Season Rating Spec: 3 Season
- Free standing?: Yes (tent can be pitched without guying out)
- Minimum Weight: 3.8Kg (8lb 6oz)
- Packed Weight: 4.0Kg (8lb 13oz)
- Pitch Time (estimate): 12 mins
- Number of Porches: 1
- Number of Doors: 1
- Pitch Type: Inner pitch first
- Packed Size: 56cm x 17cm
- Flysheet: Pu Polyester R/S 4000mm FR
- Floor: Pu Polyester 6000mm
- Poles: 8.5mm WC Superflex Alloy
- Pegs: 26 x Alloy V-Angle
- Guylines: 9 x Black reflective
- Inner Door: Half mesh