The Vango Aurora range of sleeping Bags are one of our best selling range of Sleeping bags for Caravanning, motor-homes, Folding Campers, Trailer Tents, packed with all the features you need to ensure a comfortable night’s sleep.
We recommend the Aurora range for Leisure Vehicle camping due to its Polycotton construction which gives a cosier feel than Polyester Sleeping bags. Poly-cotton Sleeping bags will absorb moisture quicker than polyester and take a little longer to dry. They are therefore better suited to sleeping off the ground in a caravan, trailer tent etc.
Featuring an quilted off set construction which helps prevent cold spots and makes the bags warmer
A nice soft feel Brushed Cotton lining give a nice snug, cosy feel inside the bag, a zip baffle to reduce heat loss through the zip
Generous size and well specified Sleeping Bags
What the manufacturer says:-
A firm favourite with campers, the Aurora is a 3-season sleeping bag with a superior double layer construction. It’s 100% cotton flannel lining and polycotton shell radiates luxury. It is the perfect bag for anyone looking for a home from home feel. With its sophisticated checked pattern, you are sure to enjoy a night under the stars with the Aurora. This bag is perfect for campers and caravanners alike and comes with two complementary pillow cases for that extra bit of comfort.
- Comfortable cotton flannel pillowcase included with sleeping bag for extra warmth and ultimate comfort. The Double bag comes with 2.
- Grade A Quality Fill – Superior fibre fill which is designed to be durable, warm and lightweight while retaining its loft and soft touch
- Independently Tested - Gives you reassurance that the temperature ratings are accurate ISO 23537-1:2016
- Hanging Loops - Allows you to easily hang your bag for quick and easy drying
- Integrated Head Rest - Provides extra comfort and warmth for your head
- Square Shaped Sleeping Bag – Provides extra space to have greater freedom of movement when sleeping
- Auto-Lock Two-Way Zip - Seals in warmth and provides adjustable ventilation. Auto-lock prevents the bag from opening during the night and can be accessed from inside the bag
- ThermoLock Pro Insulation - Increases durability, maximises lofting potential for extra warmth and retains loft in damp conditions
- Woven Zip Puller - Allows you to quickly and easily move the zip
- Zip Guard - Helps prevent the zip from snagging on the lining, allowing easy opening and closing
- Insulated Zip Baffle - Retains heat within the sleeping bag and reduces cold spots
- Double Sized Bag – Convert two single sized bags into a double
- Double Layer Construction - Two layers of fill for greater warmth
- Cotton Flannel Lining - A comfortable and durable fabric that is super soft to touch and incredibly warm
- Matching Pillow Case - Comfortable cotton flannel pillowcase included with sleeping bag for extra warmth and ultimate comfort
- Polycotton Shell - Soft to touch, comfortable and durable fabric. 30% Cotton/70% Polyester
- Angular Wave Stitching - Evenly spaced to hold insulation in place and ensure even distribution throughout
|Packsize||L44.0 x H48.0 x W23.0cm|
|Suggested Usage Max||18°|
|Max User Height||210cm|
|Ext Chest Width||105cm|
|Suggested Usage Min||-1°|
|Fill Type||60% Single Hole siliconised hollow fibre/40% polyester fill|
|Int Foot Width||103cm|
|Int Chest Width||103cm|