The Vango Aurora range of sleeping Bags are one of our best selling range of Sleeping bags for Caravanning, motor-homes, Folding Campers, Trailer Tents, packed with all the features you need to ensure a comfortable night’s sleep.
We recommend the Aurora range for Leisure Vehicle camping due to its Polycotton construction which gives a cosier feel than Polyester Sleeping bags. Poly-cotton Sleeping bags will absorb moisture quicker than polyester and take a little longer to dry. They are therefore better suited to sleeping off the ground in a caravan, trailer tent etc.
Featuring an quilted off set construction which helps prevent cold spots and makes the bags warmer
A nice soft feel Brushed Cotton lining give a nice snug, cosy feel inside the bag, a zip baffle to reduce heat loss through the zip
Generous size and well specified Sleeping Bags
What the manufacturer says:-
Popular amongst campers and caravanners alike, the Aurora sleeping bag collection offers incredibly durable home from home quality. The square-shaped bags are available in 3 sizes (Single, Grande and Double) to suit a range of users. Combining a double layer of insulation and 100% cotton flannel lining the Aurora provides supreme comfort, breath-ability and warmth. This collection offers a unique style and the functionality of a relaxing nights sleep, with the added luxury of complimentary pillowcases!
- Off-set double layer construction - Off-set seams prevent cold spots at the stitching lines
- Poly-cotton shell - Soft to touch, comfortable and durable fabric. 25-30% Cotton/70-75% Polyester 150g/m
- 100% printed cotton flannel 230g/m2 - A comfortable and durable fabric that feels soft to the touch
- Single hole siliconised hollow fibre insulation - Increases durability, maximises lofting potential for extra warmth and retains loft in damp conditions
- Integrated head rest - Extended area is provided around the head for extra comfort. For safety regulations there is no drawcord closure
- Insulated zip baffle - Retains heat within the sleeping bag and reduces cold spots
- Woven zip puller - Allows quick and easy operation of the zip
- Internal pocket - Provides convenient storage for small items
- Square shape carry bag - Easy to transport and colour matched to the sleeping bag
- Quilted stitching - Holds the insulating fibre in place for a warm and even distribution across the body
- Square shaped bag - Also known as an envelope shape sleeping bag. Provides generous internal space for freedom of movement and comfort
- Zip guard with anti-catch piping - Helps to prevent the zip from snagging on the lining, allowing easy opening and closing
- Two-way auto-lock zip - Seals in warmth and provides adjustable ventilation. Auto-lock prevents the bag from opening during the night and can be accessed from inside the bag
- Hanging loops - Hang bag to air
- Comfortable cotton flannel pillowcase included with sleeping bag for extra warmth and ultimate comfort.
|Packsize||L44.0 x H48.0 x W23.0cm|
|Suggested Usage Max||18°|
|Suggested Usage Min||-1°|
|Max User Height||210cm|
|Int Foot Width||103cm|
|Fill Type||60% Single Hole siliconised hollow fibre/40% polyester fill|
|Ext Chest Width||105cm|
|Int Chest Width||103cm|