Coleman Raised Quickbed Queen
- 7.25 KGS
- Calculated at Checkout
Our bestselling Double height airbed, with an easy pack wrap and roll system to make it easier to pack away and store.
Now with a reduced amount of phthalate. Phthalate is a chemical used to keep the PVC supple and prevent Cracking, but is not a very environmentally friendly chemical, and could leach out into the environment. Coleman have removed or reduced the amount of phthalate used in the manufacturer of their airbeds.
Coleman are a well-respected manufacturer and all airbeds are inflated for 24hrs during manufacturer to ensure they are fault free when you unpack the Airbed.
This is a Queen sized airbed so make sure your tents bedroom will allow the extra dimensions including height
What the manufacturer says:-
- Airtight system guarantees a leak-free airbed
- Double Lock valve locks in air two ways
- Internal coil structure provides comfort and support
- Carry bag and repair kit included
- Extra durable, puncture-resistant PVC
- Exclusive Wrap’N’Roll system ensures the bed
is easy to roll, fold and store in its integrated
- PVC thickness: 0.4mm (bottom) and
0.6mm (flocked on top)
- Double high foundation (height: 47cm)
- Dimensions: 213 x 168 x 47 cm
- Weight: 7.25 kg
Feature-Highlights on one view
Advanced Double Lock™ Valve SystemTwo valve sealing points guarantee a leak-free product. Makes inflation and deflation fast and simple.
Puncture Resistant - more resistanceStrong Polyester fabric laminated PVC makes the airbed more resistant against punctures.
Wrap 'N' Roll™ SystemA convenient airbed storage solution: Fold | Roll | Store