Coleman Hampton 220 (Blue) - 2019 Model
- 2.75 KGS
- Calculated at Checkout
Our Opinion: -
By far our favourite sleeping bag. Reintroduced after a few years of being dropped from the Coleman UK range.
The Coleman Hampton range of sleeping Bags were always our favourite and bestselling range of Sleeping bags for Caravanning, motor-homes, Folding Campers, Trailer Tents, packed with all the features you need to ensure a comfortable night’s sleep. After not being included in the Coleman UK catalogue for a few years it has been reintroduced.
We recommend the Hampton for Leisure Vehicle camping due to its 100% Cotton Shell which gives a cosier feel than Polyester Sleeping bags. Polycotton Sleeping bags will absorb moisture quicker than polyester and take a little longer to dry. They are therefore better suited to sleeping off the ground in a caravan, trailer tent etc.
(For Tent camping look at the Coleman Hudson Range of sleeping bags that have the same Flannel cotton lining but have a Polyester Outer shell)
With Single layer,1 x 300 g/m² Coletherm Hollow Fibre insulation, the fibres are hollow allowing air to get trapped in the insulation increasing its insulation value. You can also Machine wash the bags without effecting the insulation.
A nice soft feel 100% Brushed Cotton lining give a nice snug, cosy feel inside the bag, a zip baffle to reduce heat loss through the zip and you are able to zip together the single bags to form a double. (you will need to purchase a left & Right hand zipped Bag, there is no option to purchase as an L or R Zip just ask if you have specific requirements). The single bags can also be fully unzipped to for a Duvet. The Double features a zip on both sides of the sleeping bag for each occupant has ease of entry/exit
The exclusive Coleman ZipPlow prevents the zipper snagging by moving the fabric away from the zip preventing it snagging the fabric, so it always runs freely and you don't get stuck in your sleeping bag. It also prevents the zipper teeth damaging the fabric of the sleeping bag
Generous size and well specified Sleeping Bags that just feel so cosy.
What the manufacturer says:-
Surround yourself in softness; the Hampton™ 220 has been designed with luxury and comfort in mind. From the extra-large dimensions right through to the use of plush insulation and cosy fabrics, each element combines to provide the perfect sleeping environment to promote a more relaxing night’s sleep.
A versatile design, it can be opened out fully to be used as a duvet and provide a more home-like feel at the campsite.
Hampton Range Features:
- The Hampton Double features 2 zippers, one each side of the sleeping bag allowing each person to get in and out of the sleeping bag with ease.
- The 100% cotton shell is comfortable and soft to the touch, it is cool in warm temperatures and warm in colder temperatures.
- The 100% cotton flannel lining provides extreme comfort and softness against the skin.
- Coletherm insulation is a hollow fibre with great loft and temperature performance.
- The ZipPlow prevents zipper snags by ploughing fabric away from the zipper, avoiding both snagged fabric and zipper teeth damage.
- The Thermlock zipper baffle runs down the full length of the zipper reducing heat loss in this vulnerable area.
- You can keep your valuables close with the internal security pocket.
- Comfort Cuff is a return of the lining over the shell to provide softness next to the face for additional comfort.
- Zipper opens up fully so that it can be used as a duvet.
- Large, square stuff sack is easy to pack.
- Carry bag: Polyester
- Shell: Cotton
- Insulation: Single layer,1 x 300 g/m² Coletherm
- Lining: Flannel
- Size: 220 x 100 cm
- Pack size: 46 x 36 x 18 cm
- Weight: 2.75 kg
- Comfort Temperature: +2°C
- Limit Temperature: -3°C
- Extreme Temperature: -20°C