Classic extended dome style tent. The front porch pole features a mesh pole sleeve to prevent wind buffeting and a Gothic shaped pole to give additional strength, features that are normally only found on higher spec tents, and make the Darwin 2+ worth considering over the competition.
Extremely good valve for money
What the manufacturer says:-
An extended dome structure with a peaked-porch for optimum headroom. The ring and pin pole attachment ensures simple set-up. Featuring a large front porch with windows and a PE riser groundsheet.
- Quick-pitch extended dome structure with ring and pin pole attachment.
- Strong, durable PE groundsheet.
- Large front porch with riser groundsheet.
- Large PVC windows with curtains in porch.
- 10 minute pitching time
- PU coated polyester flysheet
- UV Guard treatment offers UV protection up to SPF50
- Hydrostatic head of 3,000mm
- Taped seams
- Fire retardant
- Adjustable air vents
- Quick-pitch extended dome structure with ring and pin pole attachment
- Strong, durable PE groundsheet
- Luggage porch
- Sturdy fibreglass poles
- Pack size: 46 x 15.5cm
- Weight: 2.8kg
Feature-Highlights on one view
WeatherTec™ - offering comfort and protection when enjoying the outdoors
UV Guard™ Sun Protection
Certified laboratory testing proves Coleman® UVGuard™ protection fabrics with an SPF50 provide excellent protection against the sun’s ultraviolet rays. Proper use of sunscreen combined with shelters made with UVGuard™ protection fabric can go a long way in the battle against sunburn and UV exposure.
Fire Retardant - safety first
The fire retardant characteristic of our material ensures that the fabric will not flare dangerously out of control and will self extinguish, giving time to escape in the event of an emergency.
Highly flexible and lightweight fibreglass poles guarantee a good response to wind and storms.