Coleman Cobra 3 - 2020 Model -FREE Coleman Glacier Basin 23l Rucksack
- 2.90 KGS
- Calculated at Checkout
A long term favourite of ours. The Cobra 3 is excellent valve as a 3 berth lightweight backpacking, adventure tent. Ideal for D of E Expeditions, Lightweight camping, canoe camping etc. Easy to erect flysheet first tunnel design, with a stable wedged tunnel design & Pre angled aluminium poles for greater headroom, the Cobra 3 is lightweight with a small pack size. Like most Coleman tents the Cobra 3 features mesh pole sleeves for increased wind resistance, preventing the buffeting usually associated with a solid pole sleeve, as the wind passes through the mesh. Lots of features usually only found on more expensive tents.
It is supplied in a nice compression carry-bag to help reduce the pack size even more.
Well designed and good value for money.
What the manufacturer says:-
A lightweight tent that offers superb value for a budding adventurist; the wedged tunnel design is wind responsive and strong. A quick and easy to erect design, you will be pitched in minutes and the use of aluminium poles ensures that this tent performs in inclement conditions but retains its lightweight credentials.
- Simple and quick to pitch; with fly first pitching you will be protected from the elements in no time.
- Lightweight with a compact pack size, it will fit neatly in a backpack and won't weigh you down.
- Wedged tunnel construction is stable, keeping you dry and protected in high winds.
- Set up: Flysheet first
- Capacity: 3 person
- Flysheet fabric: Polyester, 3000mm, PU coated, taped seams
- Inner tent fabric: Breathable Polyester and no-see-um mesh
- Groundsheet: Polyester, 5000mm, PU coated, taped seams
- Poles: Aluminium 7001-T6
- Carry bag type: Two way compression with wide opening
- Headroom: 100 cm
- Pack size: 49 x 21 x 20 cm
- Weight: 2.9 kg