New for 2015 (delivery expected March 2015)
We have long been fans of some of Coleman’s Adventure tents. The Aravis 2 and Aravis 3 are ideal motorbike Touring and D of E expedition Tents
A tapering Tunnel Design reminiscent of Coleman’s Classic Cobra Tent. The Aravis has 2 entrances giving you the option of using the entrance most sheltered from prevailing winds & rain. With Aluminium Poles, Mesh pole sleeves to add to the aero dynamics of the tent and Ripstop Fabric these are really well specified tents at a very competitive price.
What the manufacturer says:-
A lightweight and wind-stable tent that is ideal for campers who need to keep their gear weight down. From weekends away to festivals, the Aravis offers dependable protection from both wind and rain while its handy porch allows you to keep kit organized.
- Simple and quick to pitch; pitch-in-one structure providing protection from the elements in no time.
- Lightweight with a compact pack size, it will fit neatly in a backpack.
- Wedged tunnel construction is stable, ensuring protection in high winds.
- Aluminium 7001-T6 poles are light yet resilient in harsh weather conditions.
- Capacity: 3 person
- Rooms: 1
- Set up: Pitch-in-one
- Poles: Aluminium (7001-T6)
- Groundsheet: Polyester 70D/190T
- Fabric: Polyester 68D/210T Ripstop
- Seams: Taped seams
- Carry bag: Included
- Pack Size: 39 x 17 x 17 cm
- Weight: 3.35 kg
- Water column: 4000mm