Campingaz Camping Chef Folding Stove
- 4.10 KGS
- Calculated at Checkout
A compact Double Burner & Grill stove from one of the most respected names in camping stoves. There are lots of Stoves that look simular from several manufacturers. But the Campingaz brand will mean this is a better quality stove.
The Campingaz Elite Camping Chef Stove is the long awaited replacement for the old Camping Chef, and is a big improvement. The Biggest problem with the OLD Camping Chef was the grill, which was basically totally useless, with the Pan being to far away from the flame to make it efficent. The NEW Campingaz Elite Camping Chef Stove has a much better grill as the grill pan is closer to the grill flame. It is easilly folding into its slim casing. Campingas design their own burners so there Cookers are always much more efficient than other manufacturers. This Stove although we feel is very good, it is an entry level stove, Next up in the range is the Campingaz Vario Double Burner and Grill, which is worth considering for the extra features it offers.
What the manufacturer says:-
An essential for any family camping trip, the multi-functional Campingaz Elite Camping Chef Stove has 2 powerful and efficient burners plus an additional downward grill, all adjustable with independent 'push and turn' controls.
Easy to start with Piezo ignition*, it folds down to make it very easy to carry and store.
It runs using either a 904 or 907 type gas canister, connected via a hose and regulator (not included)
- 2 x 1.5Kw stainless steel upward mushroom burners upwards
- 1.5kw downward middle burner (perfect for toasting)
- Chrome plated cooking grid - easy to clean, more efficient heating
- Middle tube burner ideal for toaster
- Toast rack and drip tray c/w handle
- Top lid with latch and carrying handle, heavy duty portable design
- Gas consumption 327gr/hr (running the 3 burners at the same time)
- Size: 595mm x 325mm x 85 mm (closed)
- Weight: 4.1kg